Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont know enough players this year, trying to play catch up but well behind the 8ball. Only really scouting for Panthers and fantasy teams atm.

I could pick the Offensive Rookie of the year, and someone who will be in the league for 10 years. Yet ill be called the idiot for passing on someone who will be washed out after 5 1/2 years playing in the NFL.

Sorry, but I'm too good for this now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone post up DBs history of drafting.
My last draft (2016)

1st round - A DE who's a 3x pro bowler, 1x all-pro and considered one of if not the best player from the draft.
2nd round - A cornerback who won KC Super Bowl 54
3rd round - A safety still running around as a starter and heavily contributing
4th round - An OLB who still had value to be traded for twice since then
4th round - a WR who was an okay weapon for his team for 4 years before going elsewhere and sitting out the year due to covid
6th round - My first bust, A TE with a career of 2 snaps and 5 seperate practise squads
6th round - My 2nd bust - A QB who washed out in 2 years
6th round - A Running back who averages 370 yards a season? I'll take that at this point in the draft.
6th round - A Long Snapper who received a career ending injury withiin the first year.

Better than in real life? I'd say no as the Cowboys had a hell of a draft that year. But I've seen A LOT worse.

My last draft (2016)

1st round - A DE who's a 3x pro bowler, 1x all-pro and considered one of if not the best player from the draft.
4th round - a WR who was an okay weapon for his team for 4 years before going elsewhere and sitting out the year due to covid
6th round - My first bust, A TE with a career of 2 snaps and 5 seperate practise squads
6th round - A Running back who averages 370 yards a season? I'll take that at this point in the draft.
6th round - A Long Snapper who received a career ending injury withiin the first year.

Better than in real life? I'd say no as the Cowboys had a hell of a draft that year. But I've seen A LOT worse.
Cant be selective just picking one year to tout your drafting.

My last draft (2016)

Now lets look at actual names and draft positions and compare if what you've said is accurate (and given how you characterised RGIII and Luck, who knows what's going to happen) 😂

From https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...department-recaps-of-all-mock-drafts.1132167/

2016 (dirty bird)
Joey Bosa - DE - Ohio State : BF overall - 4. NFL overall - 3.
I'll give you that, but picking Bosa wasn't exactly difficult
Kendall Fuller - CB - Virginia : BF overall - 34. NFL overall - 84.
Reasonable characterisation although you did overdraft him compared to rl
Karl Joseph - S - West Virginia : BF overall - 67. NFL overall - 14.
Decent pick, although he's frequently not started multiple games every season
Kamalei Correa - DE - Boise State : BF overall - 101. NFL overall - 42.
Generous description. He was s**t for the Ravens and barely played, was serviceable for the Titans for a couple of years and then only played for the Jags last year because they were tanking. The fact that the Titans traded him inside the division should tell you all you need to know about what Correa was like as a player
Geronimo Allison - WR - Illinois : BF overall - 135. NFL overall - UD.
Calling him "okay as a weapon" is reasonable, but you took an UDFA in the 4th round
Thomas Duarte - TE - UCLA : BF overall - 189. NFL overall - 231.
Agreed on bust
Matt Johnson - QB - Bowling Green : BF overall - 212. NFL overall - UD.
Agreed on bust
Denver Kirkland - OG - Arkansas : BF overall - 216. NFL overall - UD.
Someone's made a mistake here because Kirkland definitely isn't a RB
Jimmy Landes - LS - Baylor : BF overall - 217. NFL overall - 210.
Agreed on your description

Overall, its not exactly victory lap to prove that you are "too good for this now" :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back