Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
On the weekend ill post the Drafting thread for all the picks to be made in, then ill add 3 or 4 links as a go to for draft rankings, team needs and some mocks for some guides. But it does look to be alot of vaired opinions and no consensus from Pick 2 onwards.

Will be interesting to see how ours shapes.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
So is this like a competition where we're trying to guess what our nominated team will do?

Or just a bit of fun playing fantasy GM and doing what we'd do?

Acknowledge what your team needs are and do what you'd do.
You can always just draft the best player available on your list. Teams needs are just one of the factors to take into account, but you can factor team needs in 2 years time just as highly as immediate needs.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
You can always just draft the best player available on your list. Teams needs are just one of the factors to take into account, but you can factor team needs in 2 years time just as highly as immediate needs.
Yes. Well said. You don't "have to" follow team need strictly. BPA is what a lot of FOs do. I just meant to say to Nobby that the goal is for him to be THE GM of the team he has taken control of, and so draft as he would draft, not to try to copy what might be the actual draft. But to assume control, like his job depended on it.

Can do the Jets and Houston. Pretty sure the Jets' first round pick would be the same as Houston's first round pick if a certain trade goes through.

Can do the Jets and Houston. Pretty sure the Jets' first round pick would be the same as Houston's first round pick if a certain trade goes through.

Or you could do the right thing and let Carolina have either Watson or pick 2 for Wilson, stop being so bloody greedy.

Or you could do the right thing and let Carolina have either Watson or pick 2 for Wilson, stop being so bloody greedy.

No. You get Mac Jones and you'll like it.

No. You get Mac Jones and you'll like it.

If you think David Tepper is the kind of owner to settle for Mac Jones at pick #8 like Mel Kiper suggests in his latest mock draft you're sadly mistaken.

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers

Will add you in mate.

And out of courtesy of historical drafts if you want to co-admin i think you get full rein to

Will add you in mate.

And out of courtesy of historical drafts if you want to co-admin i think you get full rein to

I won't have time to do much more than the teams I'm taking on, so happy for you to run with it.

It shouldn't start until ~the 20th (i.e after the majority of big name FAs have decided where they are going)
Depends what we want out of it. Thing is that we are never going to get many picks right due to trades anyway

Depends what we want out of it. Thing is that we are never going to get many picks right due to trades anyway
Here's my 5 cents worth.

There's going to be a lot of players released in the next two weeks before the league season starts on the 17th of March because of the salary cap. I'd like to at least see what these are, and if any big name players are going to be traded prior to the league season starting and what the big name free agent signings are.

For example, the mock draft would be made pointless if it was started now and then, just before the league season starts Deshaun Watson was traded to the Jets.

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Yeh i think 3 or 4 days after FA will be best so we can do the mock with up to date team pictures.

I will create the Draft Board thread soon though so we can add links as a guide for all the mocks and rankings we want to research on.

Cheers will lock that in. Currently they dont have a 1st rd pick, so if you want a 2nd team too that has a 1st rd pick to play with, colts or Saints are left

I'll stick with just Seattle. I haven't paid enough attention to other teams this off-season to know who needs what.

Gimme whoever is left.
I have to be better at this than Howie Roseman, shirley??!?

58977.jpg

Never sell yourself short .

That a low bar to benchmark yourself against.

Back