Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

He's not even rated by analytics though :p

He was somehow pretty productive and is a good run defender, but most analytics when looking at pass rushers come down to a combination of biometrics (height, weight, length etc) and athleticism, and Jones doesn't really stack up in those as a 1st rounder

View attachment 1088050

Jason Oweh is the guy you want if you want to make a "looking at numbers instead of tape" joke imo given his brilliant athletic testing numbers but poor tape and no production

What is funniest to me is that you think a guy who drafted Cory Coleman is incapable of this selection

:)

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
i had a tough time picking between my final 3. i almost went with Creed because i have my eyes on another OT that people will overlook, but then felt that even with losing Linsley Patrick is a good enough C for now and more concerned with the tackles.

If the Panthers spent a first on someone to share the workload with CMac I'd be pissed. What are you paying him for if he's not going to receive a lions share of the work?

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
Just paid Kamara a fortune. Not sure the "need" of a first round pick being used on a player who wIll see a 40% workload or less.
Receiver (which Kamara isn't) plus great complimentary threat especially inside the red zone.
Kamara has always needed a complimentary threat to be effective.

Plus, given how much cash they threw at Kamara, they need a cheap rb to lock in for the years when kamara tails off in production.
Hence draft clearly the best offensive player on the board. FWIW, no way is Najee available still at 28 irl, so the Aints will more likely go defensive side of the ball in the real draft. But, if he is still available, they will take him.

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Receiver (which Kamara isn't) plus great complimentary threat especially inside the red zone.
Kamara has always needed a complimentary threat to be effective.

Plus, given how much cash they threw at Kamara, they need a cheap rb to lock in for the years when kamara tails off in production.
Hence draft clearly the best offensive player on the board. FWIW, no way is Najee available still at 28 irl, so the Aints will more likely go defensive side of the ball in the real draft. But, if he is still available, they will take him.

Strongly disagree, but like you I believe Harris is probably gone before then also. Steelers likely imo.

They could add a bruiser in the late rounds to compliment Kamara, I just don't see them spending a first on a rb when they have far bigger needs.

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Strongly disagree, but like you I believe Harris is probably gone before then also. Steelers likely imo.

They could add a bruiser in the late rounds to compliment Kamara, I just don't see them spending a first on a rb when they have far bigger needs.
Agree to disagree then. Najee is that good.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Is the draft order wrong? Why are Atlanta picking before Miami/Houston? Shouldn't it be Blacky s pick?
Looks the same as it does here

Teams that have the same record rotate between themselves as the draft progresses (i.e. all the teams that were 4-12 rotate)

Looks the same as it does here

Teams that have the same record rotate between themselves as the draft progresses (i.e. all the teams that were 4-12 rotate)

Strange

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Its not strange. As GG said, its been that way for ages.

draftorder.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back