Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Only if the teams have the same record. Like say...

1...3-13
2. 5-11
3. 5-11
4. 6-10..

Teams 2 and 3 will swap picks every round

Do we do this in empire?

Either the nfl draft need to change the way they do things or empire does. Email Rog and ask him first.
Please don’t go down this line of questioning or he will talk about punters again

Please don’t go down this line of questioning or he will talk about punters again

Punters ain't going anywhere in empire. The only fantasy comp that simulates the nfl experience. !🤗

That's why we need teams with the same records to rotate picks each round. ;)

I'm busy later this morning for who knows how long into the arvo/evening so if sven and drd select and Kellen Mond is still on the board (which I assume will be the case) that's what Carolina are doing...will do a write up and pretty picture later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s talk Mond could push his way into the first (to give the team a 5th year option).

Surely not

Said in the draft discussion thread that I could see the Bears doing it and pairing him with Dalton coz they are stupid desperate for a qb. He needs time but has some tools.

bgt2110 hasnt been on since Tuesday. Will check in around Midday to see if hes been on to make a pick. If not will make a call on an auto.

Keen to get a few picks in today with easter long weekend tomorrow might have a few away so could slow down a bit.

If youre away for Easter and might not be available to pick let me know, PM me 5-6 options youd like and ill pick for you.

Joe Judge wants to beat his old boss at his own game I guess

I still reckon Kaden Smith isn't terrible either, he's still on the roster as well I believe.

would i be able to trade with myself. and give Arizona some 3rd and 4th round picks. because there is not really anyone i love for Arizona at pick 49 right now. i feel like the types of players i want for Arizona will be there in later rounds.

Otherwise Arizona pick 49 is up for trade

still looking to get another 2nd round pick for the Packers. everything but pick 62 is on the table.
sent the Pats an offer but got knocked down.

You got knocked down because you offered a sh1t trade.
Got to be a lot more imaginative and equitable, if you want to attract a trade to pick up another second rounder.

What you offered: was to bend me over..... go in dry .... and not even offer a reach around.

I won't disclose ( publicly ) what you offered me but, remember who your dealing with.

Nike.

download-3.jpg

Not Dave Gettleman.

download-10.jpg

and aussiedude ..... this is just mischievous banter and nothing personal. OK ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back