Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
You got knocked down because you offered a sh1t trade.
Got to be a lot more imaginative and equitable, if you want to attract a trade to pick up another second rounder.

What you offered: was to bend me over..... go in dry .... and not even offer a reach around.

I won't disclose ( publicly ) what you offered me but, remember who your dealing with.

Nike.

View attachment 1091790

Not Dave Gettleman.

View attachment 1091794

and aussiedude ..... this is just mischievous banter and nothing personal. OK ;)
Well its kinda hard to make a trade when you dont want to give up a 2nd round pick. 3,4,5 and would of offered more is about all i can offer. not like we can offer future picks.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
the best i can really offer is 92, 135, 172, 178, 214.

Its hard to really make trades without being able to use future picks. So not really expecting anyone to take the offer unless its a end of 2 or 3rd round pick.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
f**k me. wow Kangas_11 great minds. that was the player i was going to take for Arizona. even had a write up for him done if i couldnt find a trade partner. good pick most people are skipping because his knee in 19 and opting out in 20

EDIT this is what i had
With pick 49 the Arizona Cardinals select

Walker Little - Tackle - Stanford.

Walker Little was one of the top OL prospects in the class before suffering a season ending knee injury week 1 of the 19 season against Northwestern. Stanford's OL struggled to replace him for the rest of the season as both a leader and the anchor of the OL. Little was also one of the players to opt-out of the 2020 season. But his 2017 and 2018 tape is still enough to show his potential first round talent. This is a risky pick as he hasnt been on the field in almost 2 years. but hast he skill set to make up for the risk. He is a nasty blocker who loves to run block and sit defenders on their ass 5+yds from the LoS. He has a nice punch and rarely overcommits but might struggle against some of the speed rushers. But does at times lose his feet finishing a block.

@Blacky OTC

Last edited:

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I weighed up Little with my last pick.

I disagree that he's the last of the potential top tier OT talent on the board - I reckon there's one left, and while I won't be drafting him I'm curious to see how far he slides.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I weighed up Little with my last pick.

I disagree that he's the last of the potential top tier OT talent on the board - I reckon there's one left, and while I won't be drafting him I'm curious to see how far he slides.
i think there are a couple of OL players people are overlooking. but if little didnt opt out he would be a 1st or early 2nd round pick

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
without giving away too much. i think there are 2-3 players from an single OL that people are overlooking so far. because some sites have them day 3 or UDFA grades. but the tape shows more than that and just because they didnt play in a p5 conference doesnt mean they didnt block some monsters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Etienne was the no-brainer pick for Miami there and would be a pretty big steal in the mid-2nd imo

After this draft miami are gonna be loaded everywhere but qb. The Tua apologists won't have anywhere to run.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Etienne was the no-brainer pick for Miami there and would be a pretty big steal in the mid-2nd imo

Take it for what you will - but McShay had him as the first RB off the board to the Jets at about 23 in his mock this week.

There is a chance Dannyreed is away for easter or not gonna be online to pick. Hasnt been inline since friday

Ill give him an hour to hop on line then will get it moving.

Will autopick in an hour if pick not made.

I'll try sending him a message in the sleeper app to see if he responds.

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Not suspend the draft till Monday?

Fair point. Happy to do that given no guarantee the coming picks are away to.

Wont stop the draft so everyone can keeping picking , but wont auto either.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Now that ive made my pick. i can say i love a couple of the BYU OL players. the Center will be up there with the OL class of 22.

Hodge and the other tackle Herring are going to be good pick ups for a team on day 3 and could become solid starters. could even see someone falling in love with Hodge late 2nd or early/mid 3rd round.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Christianson is a player im hoping stays under the radar. love him for the Packers too. but they would need to trade up for him in the 3rd.

I did think of pocketing him for the Packers 3rd round in the mock, but its sunday night and didnt look into too many other tackles i had around this part of the draft. just wanted to keep the draft going.

A little shocked the 2 players im eyeing for the Packers in the 2nd are both there.

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Its quite a good Oline class. Going to get good players in rds 2,3,4.

Could potentially see Sewell and Slater slide to around pick 10-12 as a result.

Its a year with such high end skill position talent, teams might prioritise one of the pass catchers (or QBs) if they think they can get a starter in the 2nd or 3rd rd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back