Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
andana tried to send you a PM to suggest a trade, but you're not accepting PMs.
If you can open your settings to allow PMs, so I can send you the offers I had in mind.
I wouldn't have done it anyway.
Steelers were last in the run game last season. I was going for Williams with pick 24 til that dud QB was available.
Been sweating on the pick since. Love the idea of a former LB playing RB. Especially one who offers so much.
He is still young so lots of miles in those legs.

Only if he gets 3, 4th round picks from 2028-2030

And a sixth and seventh round pick in 2026

Some of GGs favourite rounds in fantasy drafts. Would have been a hard choice for G. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
i love that people are grading opt outs so hardly on most draft sites. But it will be interesting to see how teams deal with them. some teams will get superstar players for less than they expect because of this.

I was expecting Adebo to go at the top of the 2nd thats why i wanted to trade up.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
When we were talking about tackles the other day and I said I think there's a big top tier guy left, Eichenburg is who I was referring to. I'm a big fan of his, I think he's going to be a star on Sundays.

When we were talking about tackles the other day and I said I think there's a big top tier guy left, Eichenburg is who I was referring to. I'm a big fan of his, I think he's going to be a star on Sundays.

There's a lot of talk about Eichenburg on a Jets forum I frequent. Good player.

Take it for what you will - but McShay had him as the first RB off the board to the Jets at about 23 in his mock this week.

McShay is an idiot. The Jets have far more pressing concerns with this pick than taking a running back. Although LaFleur is a first-time OC, he comes from the Shanahan school where the running back position is run by committee. LaFleur inherited La'Mical Perine (2020 draft pick), re-signed Josh Adams and Ty Johnson, and then the Jets signed Tevin Coleman. I think there's a fair chance that there's no RB taken in the first round this season, because teams after the Jets that may look at the RB position also have other issues to address.

McShay still isn't as dumb as your old GM Tannenbum, who believes Carolina is still taking at QB at #8 after trading for Darnold.

Sure, let's use around 35% of our cap on three qbs. What a ****. 😂

Was gonna take Stokes with the Panthers next pick.

As a Georgia fan there was no way I was letting him go when CB is a massive need for Seattle. In the real draft, I could see him taken 15-20+ picks higher and even possibly before Tyson Campbell.

Looking at different mocks and big boards, I feel like he is a bit underrated.

As a Georgia fan there was no way I was letting him go when CB is a massive need for Seattle. In the real draft, I could see him taken 15-20+ picks higher and even possibly before Tyson Campbell.

Looking at different mocks and big boards, I feel like he is a bit underrated.

Like his anticipation . He'll jump routes and read the qb well. We ran a lot of zone last year so his skillet makes sense. We need a ball hawk desperately

Haven't seen anywhere near as much as you so good to know you rate him. The pick 6 of Trask was the play to get my attention, reads Trask and comes off his man to jump in front of the intended reciever. Really nice play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back