Fantasy 2021 BigFooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Don't ever whinge about a PDP selection again AC until he selects a player from the previous years draft.

No amount of Corey Coleman's compare to this.

Don't ever whinge about a PDP selection again AC until he selects a player from the previous years draft.

No amount of Corey Coleman's compare to this.

True...Coleman was worse

;)

Very fussy of us demanding you select eligible players

Are you saying the analytics geniuses couldn't figure out an algorithm to do what I just did?

So much for them being smartest guys in the room

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
And anyway....who amongst us would argue that the Browns wouldn't have been much better off drafting players from other NFL teams?

I mean...the record speaks for itself the last 2 decades

And anyway....who amongst us would argue that the Browns wouldn't have been much better off drafting players from other NFL teams?

I mean...the record speaks for itself the last 2 decades
and with the 48th pick in the 2006 draft, the Minnesota Vikings take QB Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay

I gotta go to bed...and at 92 I would like Doug Dieken

But you guys will say he is retired and blah blah blah....

So would select:

Dan Moore OG/OT —Texas A&M

Or if he is selected at 91, then

Sardarious Hutcherson OG—South Carolina

Plug in any of those 3 for me so you guys can keep the fun going

:)

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Possibly late to be asking this - but where did this draft order come from?

I was watching NFL Live yesterday where the said the Cowboys had 6 picks inside the top 100. I've only got 4. WTF?

Possibly late to be asking this - but where did this draft order come from?

I was watching NFL Live yesterday where the said the Cowboys had 6 picks inside the top 100. I've only got 4. WTF?

Tankathon?

Back