Absolutely brilliant steal in round 3 as well

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Hmmm.

I've looked at Tankathon and NFL.com. Clearly the mistake I made was getting my info from ESPN.

Did I read correctly that we're doing 4 rounds here?

Yep ill add the 4th round today. We have 15 picks left in the 3rd so will likely be done by the weekend.

If we add a 4th rd we will get that done with about a week to go to the actual draft, will wrap it up there. I think by doing 4 rounds will give us good i terest in at least the first 2 days of the draft

Picking now...confirming hamler isnt available ? Ill wipe him off my boards

With Pick 91 the Chicago Bears select, Paulson Adebo, Cornerback, Stanford.

The Bears have a hole at corner after cutting Kyle Fuller for cap space.

Adebo has the size and speed to run with big receivers at the NFL level, but lost an oppurtunity to improve technique needs aftwr sitting out.

A promising prospect.

AmericanCrow back to you

Adebo was taken at pick 62 by the Packers....

62. Green Bay Packers - aussiedude - Paulson Adebo - Defensive Back - Stanford

Are you offering?

There definitely was hidden meaning there, with the 49ers not drafting much after the Bills I think the Bills had to reach around the 49ers who I think would strongly consider him.

Edit: But the more generally accepted meaning of the term is also plausible.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Anyone tells me Collins is gone as well, I am gonna riot.
Dont know how many rate him since he didnt play last year and only had like 750yds in '19.

He is one of the risky WR's could have high potential but never really shown it. I late 3rd heading into day 3 is about right for him

Dont know how many rate him since he didnt play last year and only had like 750yds in '19.

He is one of the risky WR's could have high potential but never really shown it. I late 3rd heading into day 3 is about right for him

I'm not looking for a WR 1 or 2. We need a WR 3 and to have a guy that size with quite a bit of potential still on the board, I am happy to take him. He can come and develop without the pressure of being a WR 1 or 2 and it allows us to see whether he has the attitude and ability to make it.

Back