Official Club Stuff 2021 BigFooty Player Sponsorships

2021 BigFooty Bulldogs player sponsorship options

• Reduce to 1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who wants to get onboard the player sponsorship for 2021 still has time, post your interest here and as part of your package,

This season we sponsor Bailey Dale and Ed Richards to which our commitment per player is $1,000.00 & we get access to tickets to the following events,

- Player Sponsor Dinner
- Charles Sutton Best and Fairest.

The minimum amount of $25 gets you in.

BigFooty perks added to your membership include

$25 = player sponsor badge on your account
$50 + = gold membership for 1 year + player sponsor badge
$100 + or more = platinum membership for 1 year + player sponsor badge

We're continuing with sponsoring Bailey Dale & Ed Richards.

Please post your contribution if you wish to partake in the sponsorship, we recieve 4 tickest to the player sponsors dinner and 4 tickets to the Sutton B&F - pending COVID circumstances

Last edited:
I liked it when we had 3 or 4 but naturally that depends on how many want to chip in. IF not that, I'm happy to stay with the two we've got.
Just don't tell them they're BF WBs!

Last edited:

Hi all,

Yes its that time again where we come back to consider our position on player sponsorship for 2021. Currently Bigfooty Bulldogs sponsor Bailey Dale and Ed Richards, do we want to retain that position or consider new options.

A poll has been added which will determine what path we want to take, bear in mind over the last 2 seasons we've just had the 2 due to falling numbers.

We'll allow plenty of time before making any decisions.
How do we chip in?

How do we chip in?

once we determine the players (via poll) I'll get in touch with the club and set up a private message for those interested in the sponsorship.

FYI,

Changes have been made to the player sponsor packages and I will be sent an updated email with the information around the changes for this year. At this stage based upon discussion with the club there will be changes to the public events such as the season launch & player sponsors dinner.

Once Ive received the updated info I will post here.

The total cost of the 2 package in the past has been $2,100 for sponsoring Bailey Dale and Ed Richards.

Package includes
  • 4 tickets to the Player Sponsors Dinner*
  • 4 tickets to the Sutton Best and Fairest dinner
*Player Sponsors Dinner TBC

* No match day entitlements

Confirmed by the club, invoice being sent this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back