Player Sponsorship 2021 BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsorship - James Frawley

Who would you like BigFooty Saints Board to sponsor this season?

• Leo Connolly

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Sean McKernan

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • James Frawley

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Tom Highmore

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Alrighty thanks to Covid again striking us VICs, player sponsor events etc thrown into chaos.

In the interest of disclosure the club has sent player sponsors some Daniel's DOnuts to enjoy while watching the game this week, as the primary contact I have received them. NOt sure I am going to be able to raffle them and deliver though! hahaha
Just post your address here and leave them on your front doorstep. I won’t take more than one.

Alrighty thanks to Covid again striking us VICs, player sponsor events etc thrown into chaos.

In the interest of disclosure the club has sent player sponsors some Daniel's DOnuts to enjoy while watching the game this week, as the primary contact I have received them. NOt sure I am going to be able to raffle them and deliver though! hahaha
Enjoy, you deserve them for all your hard work you put into this every year

Meh, they'll be those modern donuts. The only good donuts are those tongue scorching little *ers that make your hands sticky and your clothes look ****ed that you get at the footy.

Email received from club in last hour......

Dear Player Sponsors,

I just wanted to reach out to you after a disappointing loss on the weekend and ensure you are aware of tomorrow’s Live Q&A Mid-Season Members Event that will be streamed exclusively for Saints members.

This event will take place tomorrow at 4.30pm (Thursday 17th June) and will include Chief Operating Officer Simon Lethlean, Head of Football David Rath and Senior Coach Brett Ratten.

Clearly our season has not played out as we’d hoped, and the purpose of this Q&A session tomorrow is to provide some further context around where we have fallen short and what we are doing to attack the second half of the season that reflects our ambition for sustained on-field success.

We appreciate it has been a really tough season and at times frustrating however we want you to know that internally, it’s been the same for us. We are working harder than ever to address the challenges we face in order to get our season back on track and that will lay the foundations for an exciting 2022.

goodie23 here's the Q&A from the other day;

Also this is a bit late, only just checked my e-mails but boydie sent me a video that he wanted me to put on our YouTube channel. It's just James Frawley saying g'day before we played the Crows last week. Enjoy.

Howdy all, sorry for late notice as didnt get email until yesty arvo and was attending a wedding in Port Douglas (over livestream, damn u covid!!!!) and dad life this morning.
But Lethers is doing livestream thing before game, got link but not sure if will work for multiple users etc so PM me if you want access please!

Here's info....
So, what we would like to do is invite you to a ‘live ‘pre-game’ walk and talk’ with our Chief Operation Officer Simon Lethlean prior to tomorrow night’s clash with the Swans at Marvel Stadium. All you need to do is click on the Zoom link below tomorrow night just before 6.30pm and you’ll get an inner sanctum look at what happens pre-game.

You’ll also have the chance to use the Zoom ‘Chat’ function and send through any questions you may have for Simon or some of the other football staff. We will try to get to as many as possible.

Once again, we thank you all for your continued support and understanding and we look forward to seeing you at the footy before the end of the season.

did anyone click on the zoom chat?
It was pretty short, mainly answering questions.
Lethers said that Joyce was going to play 2nd ruck because he would just follow his opponent into the middle when Hickey went off.
He also said they had spoken to the umpires during the week and reminded them of the treatment Max got last time he played on Rampe and they should keep an eye on them. This obviously paid off because Max got a free kick on the half back line in the middle of the third quarter.

Howdy all, sorry for late notice as didnt get email until yesty arvo and was attending a wedding in Port Douglas (over livestream, damn u covid!!!!) and dad life this morning.
But Lethers is doing livestream thing before game, got link but not sure if will work for multiple users etc so PM me if you want access please!

Here's info....
So, what we would like to do is invite you to a ‘live ‘pre-game’ walk and talk’ with our Chief Operation Officer Simon Lethlean prior to tomorrow night’s clash with the Swans at Marvel Stadium. All you need to do is click on the Zoom link below tomorrow night just before 6.30pm and you’ll get an inner sanctum look at what happens pre-game.

You’ll also have the chance to use the Zoom ‘Chat’ function and send through any questions you may have for Simon or some of the other football staff. We will try to get to as many as possible.

Once again, we thank you all for your continued support and understanding and we look forward to seeing you at the footy before the end of the season.
Is there a replay mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good afternoon Player Sponsors,

As we now approach Round 23 and our final match for the 2021 home and away season I just wanted to take the opportunity to share the latest updates from our club events calendar.

Like many of you, we are looking forward to our next major club event and were eager to connect with you all at the soonest possible opportunity in a safe and friendly environment.

At this stage and under the current lockdown set to end on September 2nd, the club is holding out some optimism that we can all come together to celebrate the 2021 Trevor Barker Award Dinner. We are extremely close to confirming a day and venue for this event, and whilst we know that things can change at anytime, and this season has certainly proven that, we will continue to keep you all informed with updated information as soon as it becomes available to us. So please keep an eye out for this information in the very near future.

Once again, we acknowledge that 2021 has been another tough and challenging year for all player sponsors, and we can’t thank you enough for your support and understanding via the many private emails and messages our team has received from many of you. Please also be assured that the club is working through a number of scenarios and will be in contact with each of you in the coming weeks to discuss a range of options available to you in respect to this years program.

And finally, because we can’t be with you to watch the final match of the season this weekend, thanks to our friends at Deliveroo, you will each be receiving a ‘Deliveroo voucher’ (via email) later this week as a small gesture of our appreciation. So please keep an eye out for this email in the coming days. Just something small to enjoy while you kick back and watch our last game of 2021.

Ok we actually got 2 vouchers now so I was able to do another raffle for the Deliveroo vouchers and he winner is.........

Saintos The ITK

I notice you might be in Mt Isa, you have Deliveroo up there???
If so please PM me your email asap and I will forward it on!!!

Alrighty both winners live where Deliveroo doesnt go too dammit.
So the raffle is done and Armitage2Riewoldt and CaptainRisky your up next. PM me your emails please
Alrighty both vouchers now sent to the lucky winners.
I think we'd all rather no reports back of the yummy food y'all have ordered! Hahaha

Back