Player Sponsorship 2021 BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsorship - James Frawley

Who would you like BigFooty Saints Board to sponsor this season?

• Leo Connolly

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Sean McKernan

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • James Frawley

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Tom Highmore

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Think it would be an interesting change seeing as we normally have teenagers
I love the idea of sponsoring a Frawley given what has gone on in their family recently. Just would be a nice thing to do. I'm surprised nobody is sponsoring him already.

I love the idea of sponsoring a Frawley given what has gone on in their family recently. Just would be a nice thing to do. I'm surprised nobody is sponsoring him already.
Agreed George and as a couple people have said, good to sponsor a more senior player for the year, hopefully the so called BigFooty curse doesn't strike again although 4months ago Chip was retired! So can't do too much damage!

Hey guys,

So it looks like James Frawley is the man for 2021.

I need to get our profile badges updated with admin and was waiting for most to pay before doing that (to avoid hassling them going back and forth)

At the moment we still have the following left;

BigMonty - 3 shares ($75)
Keg still on legs - 2 shares ($50)
dct66 - 2 shares ($50)
Kildonan - 2 shares ($50)

I'll get everyone else's badges updated now and will do the four above as they come through.

Cheers

Hey guys,

So it looks like James Frawley is the man for 2021.

I need to get our profile badges updated with admin and was waiting for most to pay before doing that (to avoid hassling them going back and forth)

At the moment we still have the following left;

BigMonty - 3 shares ($75)
Keg still on legs - 2 shares ($50)
dct66 - 2 shares ($50)
Kildonan - 2 shares ($50)

I'll get everyone else's badges updated now and will do the four above as they come through.

Cheers
Chip is locked in!!!

Keg still on legs

Cancelled
St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Baghdad Bombers - Sweet F.A.
Jul 24, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Agreed George and as a couple people have said, good to sponsor a more senior player for the year, hopefully the so called BigFooty curse doesn't strike again although 4months ago Chip was retired! So can't do too much damage!

Apologies mate. $50 paid just now

Bit quirky but James Frawley's first game for St.Kilda will have him on the same amount of career games as Danny.

I know I'm a bit late to the party but as James Frawley's advocate, I'd feel bad if I didn't at least attempt to jump on the bandwagon.

So if there are any shares left I'd be interested in up to six of them.

Any shares left?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I know I'm a bit late to the party but as James Frawley's advocate, I'd feel bad if I didn't at least attempt to jump on the bandwagon.

So if there are any shares left I'd be interested in up to six of them.
Always shares available, if we sell more than level required generally we grab a little extra merch and raffle that off.

I'm usually all for getting behind a young kid who will hopefully make it, but something about doing it for Frawley feels right.
Hope he has a ripper season and looking forward to proudly wearing the Frawley badge here.

Sep 27, 2012
Behind You
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
How much was it? Just so I know what awards BigFooty will need to give them. You can PM it if you want.
Is there a breakdown somewhere of what the awards are with regards to shares bought?
Might have to scrounge some more money together if it is worth it.

Is there a breakdown somewhere of what the awards are with regards to shares bought?
Might have to scrounge some more money together if it is worth it.
Yeah mate

Rewards for contributors -
$0 to $49 - medal only
$50 to $99 - 1 year Gold Premium + medal
$100+ - 1 year Platinum Premium + medal

You should all have your James Frawley badges and awards now :thumbsu:

The only two I haven't updated yet are Saintly7 and Keg still on legs - need to know how much they paid boydie so we can give them their correct awards.

Anyone else who chips in from here will get their profiles updated too.

Cheers

You should all have your James Frawley badges and awards now :thumbsu:

The only two I haven't updated yet are Saintly7 and Keg still on legs - need to know how much they paid boydie so we can give them their correct awards.

Anyone else who chips in from here will get their profiles updated too.

Cheers
Paging boydie; please confirm my shares.

Back