Player Sponsorship 2021 BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsorship - James Frawley

Who would you like BigFooty Saints Board to sponsor this season?

• Leo Connolly

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Sean McKernan

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • James Frawley

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Tom Highmore

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,

So it looks like James Frawley is the man for 2021.

I need to get our profile badges updated with admin and was waiting for most to pay before doing that (to avoid hassling them going back and forth)

At the moment we still have the following left;

BigMonty - 3 shares ($75)
Keg still on legs - 2 shares ($50)
dct66 - 2 shares ($50)
Kildonan - 2 shares ($50)

I'll get everyone else's badges updated now and will do the four above as they come through.

Cheers

Hey George & boydie,

Huge apologies for not paying for my player sponsorship shares before this. I have been on the site much this year but with the AAMI thingy this week I'm back onboard. I have now paid for two portions of Chip(s).

Edit: not been on the site

Last edited:
Hey George & boydie,

Huge apologies for not paying for my player sponsorship shares before this. I have been on the site much this year but with the AAMI thingy this week I'm back onboard. I have now paid for two portions of Chip(s).
All good mate

Any others interesting in the first event I have done separate post for it so people can reply if keen.
Need interested people by midnight tonight!
Cheers

I did warn you George

Perhaps we should look to sponsor someone from a rival club, say Dusty Martin or Patrick Cripps.

Would be money well spent if we could curse them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey George, when you get a chance can you organise my player sponsor badge. Thanks!
How much did you pay mate? Because the awards are different depending on how much you put in

next event is the Saints Premium lounge tickets for 2
Now we get a choice of games and its either

• Round 5 v Richmond, Thursday 15 April 7:20pm Marvel Stadium (*confirm your RSVP by Friday, April 9th)
  • Round 12 v Sydney, Friday 4 June - Sunday 6 June TBC

What everyone's thoughts?

next event is the Saints Premium lounge tickets for 2
Now we get a choice of games and its either

• Round 5 v Richmond, Thursday 15 April 7:20pm Marvel Stadium (*confirm your RSVP by Friday, April 9th)
  • Round 12 v Sydney, Friday 4 June - Sunday 6 June TBC

What everyone's thoughts?
Actually in the interest of time, I think we go with the Sydney game as it allows people more time to get free for the function.
Hope everyone happy with that

Did something change with the bigfooty upgrades for sponsoring?
I've just started getting ads the last couple of days but haven't had ads on here for years.

Looks like I'm Premium Gold which doesn't includes removing ads but only started getting them in the last few days so something must have changed. Doesn't really matter.

Have quickly learnt how horrible some of the ads on here are.

I've just started getting ads the last couple of days but haven't had ads on here for years.

Looks like I'm Premium Gold which doesn't includes removing ads but only started getting them in the last few days so something must have changed. Doesn't really matter.

Not sure mate, George are you able to advise?

Our player sponsors event for the Sydney game post is up, please reply to it if your keen to go along

We also have another event, players in attendance June 29th, more details once I get told

Chief

How much did you put in for the last sponsorship?

Alrighty thanks to Covid again striking us VICs, player sponsor events etc thrown into chaos.

In the interest of disclosure the club has sent player sponsors some Daniel's DOnuts to enjoy while watching the game this week, as the primary contact I have received them. NOt sure I am going to be able to raffle them and deliver though! hahaha

Back