Player Sponsorship 2021 BigFooty Saints Board Player Sponsorship - James Frawley

Who would you like BigFooty Saints Board to sponsor this season?

• Leo Connolly

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Sean McKernan

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • James Frawley

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Tom Highmore

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Gday all,

Hope everyone has had a bit of a break from the interwebs and BF and all that after the end of 2020 season and is now starting to gear up for 2021!

Once again I will be running the BigFooty Player Sponsorship again for 2021, although if anyone feels that I didnt do a good enough job this year or previously say no or forever hold your peace until the end of next season! hahaha

Due to our loyalty to the club with the sponsorship in 2020 we will be getting a few extra benefits throughout the year which should mean a few more get to experience the benefits of Player Sponsorship.

To get the ball rolling can people start pledging if they are keen to sponsor this year, as always shares are $25 and you can buy 1 or more if you so wish

Once we get a decent amount of pledges I will inform club we should be good to go and get list of players who have 0 or 1 sponsor already at most and put some names up to vote!

Ill start it off and say I will grab 4 at this stage and prob more if we need more numbers down the track

Any Q's please let me know via reply post or PM if you wanna really get stuck into me! hahaha

Cheers
Boydie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright we are at 45 shares out of 94 required for 2021 sponsorship as a minimum

I need to inform the club by next Monday (21st) that we will be goin ahead, so would like at least 70ish maybe to do that.

Get pledging!

Alright we are at 45 shares out of 94 required for 2021 sponsorship as a minimum

I need to inform the club by next Monday (21st) that we will be goin ahead, so would like at least 70ish maybe to do that.

Get pledging!

You need cash to make it up before d-day, lemme know, we can split the diff if needed.

This week be pay week. :thumbsu:

Back