Test Rugby 2021 Bledisloe Cup and Rugby Championship

This will be interesting this week to see whether the kiwis keep the foot down here.
Don’t let the Aussies score soft late points.

Goosecat

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2006
Mandurah
AFL Club
West Coast
Yes, and I believe that AB's v Springboks will be played in Perth as well.
I'm not sure how I feel about it. I have friends who already brought tickets but are now saying they wont go regardless. They just don't want to take the risk. Others who say this is the stuff we should be doing as reward for our hard-borders. Meanwhile McGowan's saying he hasn't decided yet but the situation has definitely changed. Buggered if I know. WA has managed to enjoy a relatively unrestricted life compared to over east for some time now thanks to McGowans strength really. Plenty who think none of these types of one off events are worth risking all the economic, physical and mental positives that WA has enjoyed compared to the mob across the desert.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2021
Paddy's Pub
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
All Blacks
I'm not sure how I feel about it. I have friends who already brought tickets but are now saying they wont go regardless. They just don't want to take the risk. Others who say this is the stuff we should be doing as reward for our hard-borders. Meanwhile McGowan's saying he hasn't decided yet but the situation has definitely changed.

Perth currently seems to be the best option for RC to go ahead. Brisbane would be another option?
However things might change again and further outbreaks might sabotage any potential games with crowds.

Goosecat

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2006
Mandurah
AFL Club
West Coast
It seems NZ has called this one off. They don't want to come and play this one without having the proposed future games over the next few months fixtured and finalised also. They've come to a new position of not sending the team away until there is more definitive fixture clarity over the coming months as they will be away for those couple of months. Fair enough I guess but it would have been handy to have got to that decision earlier so other parties could plan and address.

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
It seems NZ has called this one off. They don't want to come and play this one without having the proposed future games over the next few months fixtured and finalised also. They've come to a new position of not sending the team away until there is more definitive fixture clarity over the coming months as they will be away for those couple of months. Fair enough I guess but it would have been handy to have got to that decision earlier so other parties could plan and address.
They are a bunch of cowards.

coastalpipeline

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
They could have found someone to sing the national anthem....in key & using the correct words would have been nice

coastalpipeline

Club Legend
Nov 3, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Oh look when U have coms as ordinary as these guys are, blind Freddy can see that player is gonna be sent off.
That ends the coverage for me

Apr 28, 2021
Paddy's Pub
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
All Blacks
Abysmal display from the Wallabies, still trying to accept it as an excuse for the current teams long haul transformation that hopefully will produce some results for the sake of Aussie fans.

Wouldn't want to fill in the shoes of Wallabies social media group tonight.

As I mentioned before, the real rugby showdown will be between RSA and AB's, however I'm confident that we'll enjoy a better and more entertaining match between Pumas and Wallabies than today's game.

LewyBroome

Team Captain
Oct 10, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Noah Lolesio is a dud. Worst kicking 10 I've ever laid eyes on. Let's hope that boat moves on quickly.

Back