Prediction 2021 BNF, How do we see it so far?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd reckon as we stand, Toby would still be in front in the BnF, but as we know the way we score it, it is weighted to those who play most, if not all games.

Toby missing 4 and Sam Taylor set to miss about 8 probably makes it hard for 2 of the better performed players over the first 10 weeks. Whitfield always polls well, but missing the first 6 weeks all but rules him out.

The guys in the box seat would be our mid fielders. Ward, Hopper, Kelly, Taranto and Green at this point.

I'd say Hopper or Ward would be in front at this stage. But not by much. Both have been consistently good. Would have polled well in most matches. Kelly and Taranto both had a couple real good games and maybe not polled in one or 2 others.

The sleepers would be Buckley and Ash. They have been really good so far and would expect them to have done well in the coaches minds doing a job if not catching the fans eyes.

I have a feeling that Kelly is starting to build very nicely and Im predicting will be our best on the way home and is my way too early BnF prediction.

My way too early estimated top 10 finish (Which Im hoping others will also have a crack at)
1. Kelly
2. Ward
3. Hopper
4. Ash
5. Taranto
6. Green
7. Greene
8. Whitfield
9. Buckley
10. Idun

Hmm, looking at our board MVP and subtracting those who fell out early (because the club BnF rewards consistency), I'd see we're currently:

Greene (but will lose ground while out)
Ash
Hopper
Taylor (definitely will fall out due to injury)
Taranto
Ward
Kelly
Green
Himmelberg
Cumming

Remove this Banner Ad

Back