Preview 2021 Brisbane Lions preview writers sought!

Every year we have round by round previews written by posters on our forum. They're repeatedly some of the most popular threads of the year, so once more - we're looking for volunteers to take each week in the forthcoming season! Preemptive thanks for anyone throwing their hat in the ring.

Round NumberVersusWriter
1SydneyZoBlitz
2@ GeelongDlions
3CollingwoodBRAB
4@ BulldogsThebackofmine dlanod
5EssendonMcLuggages
6@ CarltonElixuh
7PortSection 5
8@ Fremantleseanthelion
9@ SunsMcIvor
10RichmondJason mp
11GWSdlanod
12@ MelbourneDERRINALPHIL
13BYEN/A
14@ NorthJivlain
15GeelongMSB ROYS
16@ AdelaideDERRINALPHIL
17St KildaJivlain
18@ RichmondShaq attack
19@ HawthornDalions
20Gold Coastbrutus76
21FremantleMacca225
22@ Collingwooddlanod
23West CoastHarris Specter

Last edited:

X AE A12

universalmagnetic
Jun 13, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Love reading these, hope 3KZ comes out of retirement for at least a great rev up and history lesson

Love reading these, hope 3KZ comes out of retirement for at least a great rev up and history lesson
Unfortunately that doesn't seem likely. He was a preview organiser's wet dream, willing to step in on short notice.

Bump.

We obviously still need a heap more preview writers to be lined up for this year!

It's a fairly low stress affair, so anyone is more that welcome to help out.

These tend to be some of the most beloved threads of the year, so jump on board!

Oops, my bad. You guys want to arm wrestle for it?

Give it to ZoBlitz and allocate me another at random my friend. I could never win an arm wrestle.

Give it to ZoBlitz and allocate me another at random my friend. I could never win an arm wrestle.
I'm easy, I can make terrible jokes about most clubs if you're keen to write up Sydney in particular.

I'm easy, I can make terrible jokes about most clubs if you're keen to write up Sydney in particular.

I have no particular emotional attachment either my friend. This might be your last chance to make terrible jokes about Buddy Franklin, so please take it.

I have no particular emotional attachment either my friend. This might be your last chance to make terrible jokes about Buddy Franklin, so please take it.
a) I think it's more Longmire.
b) Your point is still valid for Longmire.

ZoBlitz gets Sydney, BRAB gets Collingwood.

Back