AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%, was just about to chime in, 2.1 is completely riddiculous, clean them out. Also don't like tipping 1.4 pops, but walsh at $1.4 is also stupid, surely they they put the 0 after the 4 instead of before!

Obviously depends on how many people draw. If it’s 2 then half odds, 3 will be third odds etc
Bit more involved than that.

It's the number of shares / number of people. E.g. if there is a tie starting at 19th (say 15 votes) and 5 players have 15 votes then there are 2 shares (19 & 20) divided amongst 5 players. If your payout for a single was $2, it becomes $2 X 2 / 5 = $0.80.

Bit more involved than that.

It's the number of shares / number of people. E.g. if there is a tie starting at 19th (say 15 votes) and 5 players have 15 votes then there are 2 shares (19 & 20) divided amongst 5 players. If your payout for a single was $2, it becomes $2 X 2 / 5 = $0.80.
Yeah obviously, I was referring to overall winner as that’s what the question was about.

I have all those on 13 equal 20th. FYI for anyone.

Taylor Adams at $9...

1627987140999.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why leave out Miller and Macrae? Leaving half a dollar value on the table (a third but whatever)
Personally don't have Macrae polling as well as many other counts I have seen, I'm sure he will make top 20 it but happy to leave him out at $1.10. Miller at $1.03 just don't see the point for an unproven poller

I have all those on 13 equal 20th. FYI for anyone.

Taylor Adams at $9...

View attachment 1195232

Out of interest what rounds and how many votes do you have him polling in?

rd2 - 3
rd15 - 2
rd16 - 2
rd17 - 3
rd20 - 3

Those are gettable. I have him in my count as:
Rnd2 - 3 vs Carlton, clear best on
Rnd10 - 1 vs Port, close contested game, Grundy 3 Boak 2 Adams 1, Wines Gray chances to poll
Rnd15 - 1 v Freo, Mundy 3 Lobb 2 Adams 1, Lobb killed us that day, Mundy not standout BOG, Grundy big chance to poll, Brayshaw, Sidebottom chance
Rnd16 - 1 v StK, Steele 3 clear BOG, Hill 2 dominant first half set the game up, JDG 32d 1g big chance to poll
Rnd17 - 3 v Rich, JDG 2, Grundy 1, JDG and Adams best two players on the day.
Rnd20 - 1 v WCE, JDG 3, Sidebotom 2, Adams 1, them 3 in any order very hard game to pick.

ROUND 20 VOTES

Walsh 3
Silvagni 2
McKay 1
Jack Steele 36d, 14t could poll had a great game, however Carlton dominated the whole game, Silvagni 25d, 1g playing as ruck was influential, as was McKay who kicked 5 and deserves a vote.

Dale 3
Macrae 2
Daniel 1
Dale 31d 1g, probably gets best on, case can be made for Macrae 31d, 19 contested, 12 clearance, monster game in the middle. Daniel also very good game good enough for a vote.

C.Guthrie 3
Z.Guthrie 2
I.Smith 1
Guthrie bros dominant, bit of a raffle for the one vote

de Goey 3
Sidebottom 2
Adams 1
Chuck in Crisp who got the 10 coaches votes and them 4 could be any order. Watching the game, De Goey gets the three for me. And trust me I want Adams votes. If votes close I lean towards the mids before half backs.

Oliver 3
Petracca 2
Gawn 1
Book it

O'Meara 3
Wingard 2
Titch 1
Lyons 38d 1g very very stiff not to poll, could steal the 1 from Titch, Hawks dominated whole game until last q made it close. Mitchell had 34d and a goal.

Merrett 3
Papley 2
Mills 1
Merrett played unreal but side did lose but was close the whole way. Papley 4 goals and was instrumental in the Swans serge, could easily fall out of votes. Mills 33d and a goal, could easily poll 2 or even 3 am being conservative. Parker chance for a vote.

Brayshaw 3
Cerra 2
Stack 1
Top two book it. Lottery for the one.

Amon 3
Boak 2
Wines 1
Amon clear BOG, Dixon, Haynes and JKelly all could make a case for votes, gone the two Port mids as Port one. Bit of a raffle.

Any differing/agreeing opinions discuss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back