AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the total number of votes he has received in those games?
45 votes from the 20 games he polled in. Including the games he didn't poll, it's 45 votes from 26 games.

So since 2016 in games that Port Adelaide have won AND Ollie Wines has 27+ disposals, he averages 1.8 votes per game. If hand-picking it more, removing the 6 games he didn't poll, he had 45 votes from 20 games, averaging 2.25 votes per game in which he did poll under these circumstances.

Again, it very well could be nothing other than a stat to fit a narrative, but I thought it was pretty interesting nonetheless.

Last edited:

Dangerfield injuries are known for being overplayed though, no surprises if he just misses 1 week. He would be hungry to get back in playing footy

Danger top 20 looking bleak, missing another month of footy apparently

Any source for this? Barrett article says a POSSIBLE scenario is he could miss multiple weeks.

Id suggest another possible scenario is he’s fine like he said at the end of the game. Do we have a source that isn’t Damian Barrett?

Any source for this? Barrett article says a POSSIBLE scenario is he could miss multiple weeks.

Id suggest another possible scenario is he’s fine like he said at the end of the game. Do we have a source that isn’t Damian Barrett?
Another scenario is SportsBet are paying him off to miss games as to not land in the Brownlow top 20.

Worst part about this danger thing is I have been heavily limited since jumping on danger top 20. It's probably the accumulation of a good year but the bets not even going to win and I've lost the ability to put any decent money on Sportsbet goal kickers.

Who else holds goal kickers markets?

I'm banned bet365, lads, heavily limited at sports and Neds

Tab the only one left?

Worst part about this danger thing is I have been heavily limited since jumping on danger top 20. It's probably the accumulation of a good year but the bets not even going to win and I've lost the ability to put any decent money on Sportsbet goal kickers.

Who else holds goal kickers markets?

I'm banned bet365, lads, heavily limited at sports and Neds

Tab the only one left?
Pointsbet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tracc Gawn Oliver gonna hurt each other - all could top 10 but surely can’t all make it.

Neale gonna start to catch up I reckon.

Loving wines top 10 and $81 outright I have doubled down on him, something to cheer for, who knows. Proven poller. Got those thicc thighs

Bookies at b365 still have Dangerfield to win Geelong votes... will he go for surgery?

Don’t mind Jacob Hopper most GWS votes $13 -B365
Greene the obvious front runner, but Hopper has started the season really well and probably been the most consistent mid.
$8 on SB is probably close to the true value mark imo

Leaderboard After Rd 5
10​
C. Petracca
10​
C. Oliver
9​
O. Wines
8​
D. Martin
7​
T. Walker