AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda glad it’s gone I can’t afford that on a weekly basis.

Hopefully comes back again though at some stage and not at poison odds.

Top 10 still there for now will keep a close eye on a few players at good odds.

I slipped tex into a few top 20’s @$9
Assuming He’s on 7 votes. Probably only needs 2 more BOGs to be knockin on the top 20. Think he is a chance anyway.

Cripps is pretty short to finish top 10, didn’t even finish top 20 last year.

We can probably play around Danger for top 10 multis with 3 games missed, only just scraped into top 10 last year.

That top 20 price danger is/was the bet of the year. Here are his results for the last 9 years: T5th, 2nd, T10th, 2nd, 1st, 6th, T5th, 5th and 7th.

Even with 4 games to start the season where he doesn’t vote he’d be $1.50 to finish top 20 as long as he doesn’t get injured. If he is BOG in round 5 he’ll be a game outside of top 20 and is the 4th highest poller in Brownlow history.

The person who put up this price should be getting fired!!!

Got a few multis @$50’s+ that I’m fairly confident will happen if no player is seriously injured

This one is less likely but I liked the odds it spat out, IMO should be more like $30 odds.....

Danger top 20
Tex top 20
Parker top 20

$1000 multi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 20: Dusty/Steele/Oliver/Macrae/Tim Kelly/Gawn @ 57 powerplayed

Darcy Moore $2.75 to make the top 20 on SB. They’ve left off a zero.

My $0.32 brownlow top 20 special -
Hawkins/Zorko/Walker/Greene/Parker/Andrew Brayshaw/Gawn/Pendle/Guthrie/Macrae/Oliver
Payout 993K

Got a few multis @$50’s+ that I’m fairly confident will happen if no player is seriously injured

This one is less likely but I liked the odds it spat out, IMO should be more like $30 odds.....

Danger top 20
Tex top 20
Parker top 20

$1000 multi
The real-time odds of this bet are probably into like $30-1 after Parker’s 3 last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back