AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

if david mundy wins the ******* brownlow ill get a tattoo of his face on my arse

if david mundy wins the ******* brownlow ill get a tattoo of his face on my arse

Yeah I assumed he was like 1000/1 - so he will probably come into 500/1 with a BOG this week I guess

Was thinking about Mundy.
Fyfe is playing 35% forward which reduces his influence.
Brayshaw is being tagged every other week
Cerra Injured

This essentially leave Serong v Mundy for votes most weeks.
Fyfe very good at the weekend definitely in the votes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$13 and $3

I can already cash out for 2.5k profit they’ve shortened the odds
That’s unreal. I jumped on him at 41 to win. A day earlier he was 81. Goes to show if you can pick someone just before they hit form you can profit without risk.
Who’s making the big leap this week ?

That’s unreal. I jumped on him at 41 to win. A day earlier he was 81. Goes to show if you can pick someone just before they hit form you can profit without risk.

Melksham?

Yea cheering, they updated the outright market odds but not top 5,10,20 this is neds/lads. I Didn’t give too much away on forum due to fear of it being voided or something if everyone jumped on it but did drop the hint at least. I just kept piling on small bets until they stopped me. I reckon someone others must’ve found it too as I woke up and odds had come right in. I’m cashing out the top 20 bets as they are close to being paid out in full anyway, and letting the top 5 bets ride for a bit more

Could take a gamble on mcluggage due to neale being out for 2 months. Top 20 tho not outright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back