AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$13 and $3

I can already cash out for 2.5k profit they’ve shortened the odds

Well played. Was looking at sportsbet odds and couldn’t figure out why you would have bet at $1.30!! Also, saw Lads\Neds market but by that stage Wines was $1.28 although you could see he’d opened $2.50 as he was still listed between 2 players at $2.50 haha

Tex favourite for Crows.

Forwards traditionally underpoll. He's as much chance of being on 4 as 9 right now

Laird 2.25 looks fantastic imo but outside the box, Sholl will rack up disposals and is a good ball user. Could stand out to umpires moving forward and Keays is racking them up + nice hair. Umpires will notice that

Either way, I wouldn't be backing Tex to win our votes. Also has a calf complaint, I'd expect he misses games yet too

Tex favourite for Crows.

Forwards traditionally underpoll. He's as much chance of being on 4 as 9 right now

Laird 2.25 looks fantastic imo but outside the box, Sholl will rack up disposals and is a good ball user. Could stand out to umpires moving forward and Keayts is racking them up + nice hair. Umpires will notice that

Either way, I wouldn't be backing Tex to win our votes. Also has a calf complaint, I'd expect he misses games yet too

Could end up similar at Carlton with Walsh v McKay

liking these 2 for value on 365..
Keays $26 - $8 on SB looks more accurate, been really good so far and to my eye he stands out in games, something about him.
Greenwood $17 - $4.50 on SB, won it last year after polling really well, always doing the hard stuff getting the umps attention.

Should be really nice cash outs later in the season

liking these 2 for value on 365..
Keays $26 - $8 on SB looks more accurate, been really good so far and to my eye he stands out in games, something about him.
Greenwood $17 - $4.50 on SB, won it last year after polling really well, always doing the hard stuff getting the umps attention.

Should be really nice cash outs later in the season

Problem is 365 don't give profit if you cash out, they just give you your money back if the odds have shortened or stayed the same; or in the event they've gone out they tax you less than what SB and others do to make up for it.

Problem is 365 don't give profit if you cash out, they just give you your money back if the odds have shortened or stayed the same; or in the event they've gone out they tax you less than what SB and others do to make up for it.
No I’m sure they cashout for profits ...? Odds need to reduce a significant % though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I’m sure they cashout for profits ...? Odds need to reduce a significant % though

Oh, ok then, my mistake then.

My experience with them had been nothing that had come in had reduced and I bet on stuff that came in quite a bit.

Bet on a UFC fight where the guy's odds came in by just under 25% and the cashout didn't change, and I reckon I had a AFL futures bet this year that I bet at $11 and the cashout didn't change when the odds were at around $8.

It definitely isn't proportionate to how they change when the odds go out.

What kind of odds change have you had and what has the change to the cashout been?

Oh, ok then, my mistake then.

My experience with them had been nothing that had come in had reduced and I bet on stuff that came in quite a bit.

Bet on a UFC fight where the guy's odds came in by just under 25% and the cashout didn't change, and I reckon I had a AFL futures bet this year that I bet at $11 and the cashout didn't change when the odds were at around $8.

It definitely isn't proportionate to how they change when the odds go out.

What kind of odds change have you had and what has the change to the cashout been?

I’m on Mundy $101 and it’s into $41 still not + cashout.

My bulldogs top 8 bet @ 1.14
Is cashing out for + 4% ROI
Current odds are like 1.06 I think

Anyway definitely cashout for profit just needs to come in enough

I’m on Mundy $101 and it’s into $41 still not + cashout.

My bulldogs top 8 bet @ 1.14
Is cashing out for + 4% ROI
Current odds are like 1.06 I think

Anyway definitely cashout for profit just needs to come in enough

Perhaps it's only applicable to certain markets then?

If Mundy's odds have come in by 60% and they still haven't changed then I'm not sure what more it's going to take.

Just be careful what you bet on if you're betting mainly thinking "cashout" because I made a bet on the rising star and the players odds have not changed from when I placed the bet and my $45 bet has continued to offer a $4.50 cashout option ever since. So maybe it is market dependent.

Actually, now I've just remembered...

I bet a UFC parlay that was offering 10 times or so what I put down on it going into the final leg, but that is the only time I have ever seen the cashout move favourably for me, and the bet had gone in-play so not really applicable to bets where the immediately deciding event on the outcome is still a period away from happening.

My Ziebel most Roos votes @$26 at the start of the season is now cashing out for 400% ROI 👌
Which I am happy to take

My Ziebel most Roos votes @$26 at the start of the season is now cashing out for 400% ROI 👌
Which I am happy to take
Also sholl most Adelaide votes @$67 I will cash that out too.
Lesson for next year, take some of the high odds in team votes as they often shorten

Walker most Adelaide votes @$17 is paying out $9 odds... tempting to just take that and run too

I like to put on 2 bets for the same bet -often more than what I actually want to stake so that I can ride one out and cash the other so I get a free roll or even a small profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back