RD Pick 35 - Western Bulldogs -
RD Pick 36 - Melbourne -

Last edited:

Ninja Worrier

All Australian
Jul 13, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Terry messaged me, he's pretty busy today so I'll pick for him, I liked him in his draft year and sounds like he's worked on his fitness and worth a punt as a rookie, Mitch Cox

Bletch

Dec 8, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Coolies. GWS is committed to re-drafting Jacob Wehr. But sod it, I'd rather look at the kids.

So I'm picking Isaiah Dudley. He won't get drafted sadly - given Adelaide overlooked him as an NGA prospect. I'd like to think there's room in the game for players at 168cm (5' 6"), but there's not many clubs that would take the punt. (And yes, same height as Caleb Daniel, but they're few and far between). Super skillful, great goal sense, brings good pressure. Loved his game for SA Colts vs WA.

Edit: tag Wickzki

Terry messaged me, he's pretty busy today so I'll pick for him, I liked him in his draft year and sounds like he's worked on his fitness and worth a punt as a rookie, Mitch Cox

Bletch

You had me very worried by "I liked him in his draft year". Stay away from my player.

Sorry, forgot about this.

I'm drafting someone who I know won't be drafted tonight. Nor will he be taken tomorrow night. In fact he won't even be taken as a rookie.
But given so much of this exercise is about looking back in a few years I'm happy to go down this path because I believe he will make his way onto a list.

I really liked this kid last year. Like, really really liked. But he went undrafted and had a horror year with injuries. Now though it looks as though he's fit and keen and last I saw he's trying out for Richmond's VFL side for 2022.

And so I'll take him here and sit back and laugh if he makes himself seen as I think he might throughout next season.

Who am I picking for? WB or Melb? Either way they select....

Lachlan Carrigan

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Sorry, forgot about this.

I'm drafting someone who I know won't be drafted tonight. Nor will he be taken tomorrow night. In fact he won't even be taken as a rookie.
But given so much of this exercise is about looking back in a few years I'm happy to go down this path because I believe he will make his way onto a list.

I really liked this kid last year. Like, really really liked. But he went undrafted and had a horror year with injuries. Now though it looks as though he's fit and keen and last I saw he's trying out for Richmond's VFL side for 2022.

And so I'll take him here and sit back and laugh if he makes himself seen as I think he might throughout next season.

Who am I picking for? WB or Melb? Either way they select....

Lachlan Carrigan
That was the Dogs selection, but now you have Melbourne to immediately follow up. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back