Poll 2021 Comp - So You Think We Won't Clash - Week 1 - Melbourne Demons - Poll

Vote for your favourite design (please do not vote for yourself)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
SYTWWC_Cover.png

Welcome to So You Think We Won't Clash voting line, polls are now open!

1. GB Designs
1613124811911.png
2. magpienato
MELB_MN.jpg

3. Nickimus Rex
1613125129089.png

4. cannavo
1613125158320.png

Can I ask anyone that has been nominated to select their team for week 2?
Also just a general rule that I will introduce moving forward; realistic kits are okay (i.e. on a player) but please ensure the full jersey is displayed.

Feel like im being called out here... :oops:

Nah no worries I'll note that for next time

FWIW you have my vote on this one but yeah, assuming it’s just a straight bar down the middle, but who knows, could finish as an anchor, a funnel, or have two circular objects right at the bottom. Nobody knows...

FWIW you have my vote on this one but yeah, assuming it’s just a straight bar down the middle, but who knows, could finish as an anchor, a funnel, or have two circular objects right at the bottom. Nobody knows...
For the record I found a photo of the full kit
AEE04AEC-FEB0-4A0B-AAF0-27DE2204A69D.jpeg

They annoying part when I was developing that template for FIRA was that there wasn't any version of the picture that showed more of his body, at least at high quality. I have a couple options, find a new pic, or try fake it... which should be interesting.

They annoying part when I was developing that template for FIRA was that there wasn't any version of the picture that showed more of his body, at least at high quality. I have a couple options, find a new pic, or try fake it... which should be interesting.

I’d look at what Scorch does with his reverse but have both together in a corner or something.

Back