- Mar 30, 2014
- AFL Club
- Brisbane Lions
Wowee and welcome to week 10!
Young upstart mk1ne swept the polls with a cheeky little teal number, but this week it's off to see the St Kilda Saints come marching in all covered in their new purple kits.
- You must build a single AFL kit for this weeks chosen AFL team using the specific colour mentioned above as the primary colour. This colour is chosen from all the colours ever worn by the selected team. Please try to stick specifically to the colour, as subsequent teams may use different shades of the same colour spectrum.
- Only a jersey is required, but you are welcome to make a full kit.
- The jersey cannot be an exact replica/recolour of existing or previous jerseys.
- A winner is chosen by voting.
- The winner of each week chooses the next team.
- Please post your winning team choice along with your entry
- Each subsequent team will use a unique colour to each team.
- Standard AFL logo/sponsors and placement apply
- Entries for this comp will run until Friday 16th of April (or Saturday morning if someone needs a bit of extra time)
Previous Weeks winning design:
Week 1 Melbourne - Magpienato
Week 2 GWS - exile
Week 3 Sydney - Magpienato
Week 4 Essendon - Fancyscum
Week 5 Fremantle - GB Designs
Week 6 Brisbane - Fancyscum
Week 7 Adelaide - just_kick_it
Week 8 Geelong - GB Designs
Week 9 Port Adelaide - mk1ne
Any questions, please ask!