- Mar 30, 2014
- AFL Club
- Brisbane Lions
Week 11 is here!
After a tense armwrestle, magpienato took home the St Kilda Silverware (or is that purpleware?), but in the process he accidentally unleashed the mystery box, jinkies!
This week you are not designing one jersey, but two kits for the AFL UMPIRES.
Their colour is LIME GREEN.
The kits are the Goal (typically long pants, shirt and cap) and Field (typically shirt, shorts and socks).
Let's be fair, the umps need a bit of love.
- You must build a two kits for the umpires using the specific colour mentioned above as the primary colour. This colour is chosen from all the colours ever worn by the umpires. Please try to stick specifically to the colour, as subsequent teams may use different shades of the same colour spectrum.
- You may take the design in whatever way you wish, including whatever sponsor you wish
- A winner is chosen by voting.
- The winner of each week chooses the next team.
- Standard AFL logo/sponsors and placement apply
- Entries for this comp will run until Saturday 24th of April
Previous Weeks winning design:
Week 1 Melbourne - Magpienato
Week 2 GWS - exile
Week 3 Sydney - Magpienato
Week 4 Essendon - Fancyscum
Week 5 Fremantle - GB Designs
Week 6 Brisbane - Fancyscum
Week 7 Adelaide - just_kick_it
Week 8 Geelong - GB Designs
Week 9 Port Adelaide - mk1ne
Week 10 St Kilda - Magpienato
Any questions, please ask!