Poll 2021 Comp - So You Think We Won't Clash - Week 3 - Sydney Swans - Poll

Vote for your favourite design (please do not vote for yourself)

• 1. just_kick_it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. The Victorian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. fancyscum

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • 4. magpienato

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • 5. exile

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • 6. cannavo

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

just_kick_it

The X-Factor
May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Feedback on mine? It is a bit of a homer but I thought it turned out good.

The idea behind it was Proud of the past (hoops and vee) Confident of the future (new logo) however fancy did this better than me.

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Feedback on mine? It is a bit of a homer but I thought it turned out good.

The idea behind it was Proud of the past (hoops and vee) Confident of the future (new logo) however fancy did this better than me.
I do like the idea of combining the two designs, hoops and the V. I think one thing would be getting rid of the text from the logo and better intergrating it like fancy did with his. Otherwise, adding finer details like a jock tag, stitching, those sorts of things really can bring a design to life.

just_kick_it

The X-Factor
May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I do like the idea of combining the two designs, hoops and the V. I think one thing would be getting rid of the text from the logo and better intergrating it like fancy did with his. Otherwise, adding finer details like a jock tag, stitching, those sorts of things really can bring a design to life.
Thanks magpienato. Im working on a new template that I might debut for ASFL if not it should be good to go for NAFL. In the meantime I will make additions to my current template :)

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Thanks magpienato. Im working on a new template that I might debut for ASFL if not it should be good to go for NAFL. In the meantime I will make additions to my current template :)
Nice, can't wait to see it. The Suburban Football League will be a great place to test it out seeming you're design isn't set in stone for the entire season.

Remove this Banner Ad