Poll 2021 Comp - So You Think We Won't Clash - Week 3 - Sydney Swans - Poll

Vote for your favourite design (please do not vote for yourself)

• 1. just_kick_it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. The Victorian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. fancyscum

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • 4. magpienato

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • 5. exile

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • 6. cannavo

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Feedback on mine? It is a bit of a homer but I thought it turned out good.

The idea behind it was Proud of the past (hoops and vee) Confident of the future (new logo) however fancy did this better than me.
I do like the idea of combining the two designs, hoops and the V. I think one thing would be getting rid of the text from the logo and better intergrating it like fancy did with his. Otherwise, adding finer details like a jock tag, stitching, those sorts of things really can bring a design to life.

I do like the idea of combining the two designs, hoops and the V. I think one thing would be getting rid of the text from the logo and better intergrating it like fancy did with his. Otherwise, adding finer details like a jock tag, stitching, those sorts of things really can bring a design to life.
Thanks magpienato. Im working on a new template that I might debut for ASFL if not it should be good to go for NAFL. In the meantime I will make additions to my current template :)

Thanks magpienato. Im working on a new template that I might debut for ASFL if not it should be good to go for NAFL. In the meantime I will make additions to my current template :)
Nice, can't wait to see it. The Suburban Football League will be a great place to test it out seeming you're design isn't set in stone for the entire season.

Back