Play Nice 2021 Crowds and Ratings Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No crowds for the Western Derby. A sad day for West Australian football.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If it's subject to the same restrictions as in Launceston a week ago it's probably close to capacity.
I'm pretty sure it's capped at 10000 so it is a fair way off that but it didn't have gate sales available.

The ticketing is so weird. It looks like Carlton got a better range of seats on level 1 than we did. Maybe because Richmond have more reserved seat members than Essendon?
Don’t know. Essendon dominating most of the ground except probably AFL members. Lots of red in bottom three levels of Olympic and Southern Stands as per normal home games. 3:20pm start is not crowd friendly (young families).

I was at the Pies vs Suns match.

Most of the Olympic stand bays on level 1 were entirely empty, while level 2 was relatively full in comparison.

The ticketing process needs to change. Had a quick chat with the cops on duty at half time and they reckon everyone returning to their regular reserved seats isn’t far off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of the Olympic stand bays on level 1 were entirely empty, while level 2 was relatively full in comparison.

The ticketing process needs to change. Had a quick chat with the cops on duty at half time and they reckon everyone returning to their regular reserved seats isn’t far off.
Entire Olympic stand on level 4 was completely empty for Dogs Richmond. Thing is you couldn’t book tickets there.

Reckon the Hobart crowd got hurt more by the fact it didn't go on sale til Wednesday, since the match was in pretty big doubt due to the WA covid outbreak.

If you wanted a seat somewhere, you could still get one after all.
They weren't selling tickets at the gate either so that would of had an effect and it is only going to get worse when both Gold Coast and GWS play there later in the season, Tasmanians are clearly sick of these low drawing games.

Speaking from experience, all you need is a couple of covid cases and a premier that shits the bed and it all changes.

57,447 at the G.

Ended up being a decent crowd but could have been upwards to 65,000 if given a better time slot. We never get the Blues in a prime time game.
Last year we were scheduled for Thursday night but then COVID hit..

Crowd of 6009 for North vs Melbourne in Hobart today, Tasmanians are really over these low drawing games that struggle to draw crowds and Hobart still has a GWS and Gold coast game later this season too.

Crowd of 6009 for North vs Melbourne in Hobart today, Tasmanians are really over these low drawing games that struggle to draw crowds and Hobart still has a GWS and Gold coast game later this season too.
Well this time it featured the hottest team in the comp and Tasmanians still weren't interested. It's getting harder to believe that Tasmania is actually a footy mad state.

Well this time it featured the hottest team in the comp and Tasmanians still weren't interested. It's getting harder to believe that Tasmania is actually a footy mad state.

They want the big clubs to play. Melbourne isn’t a big Victorian powerhouse. Kangaroos v Collingwood or Essendon is required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back