Play Nice 2021 Crowds and Ratings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we know that GWS give out more freebies than the A league
No professional sports team has ever given out free tickets before, it's clearly something that's unique to GWS which is why you keep pointing out this fact, clearly.

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
No professional sports team has ever given out free tickets before, it's clearly something that's unique to GWS which is why you keep pointing out this fact, clearly.
No team in the history of AF has given out more freebies than GWS closely followed by the Sun.
When i was a kid the only people getting freebies were the families of players nowadays it's every Tom, Dick and Harry

No team in the history of AF has given out more freebies than GWS closely followed by the Sun.
When i was a kid the only people getting freebies were the families of players nowadays it's every Tom, Dick and Harry
I'm sure you have the game-by-game data on the amount of free tickets from every sports league in the world, don't you?

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
Yes we know that GWS give out more freebies than the A league
Don't think so.

Doesn't even include free tickets to jumiors

Come now. Your saying GWS give away more tickets than anyone. It seems to be central to your world view or something.

But all your doing is showing they give away some tickets, which no one disputes.

How many (link), and to know that this number is more than those given away by the A league, you must know how many they give away too (link).

Let us compare the pair.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

AstuteTiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Looks a slightly ordinary crowd at Metricon tonight. I thought the QLD Tigers (and Lions) would’ve had more numbers there.

Rich V Lions 4,119 that's ok, We have almost 4K members in QLD and I would say the majority got there, let's face it there would've been more if Lions supporters actually rolled up to Metricon.

The big smash on the M1 caused a 1-hour drive into 2 hrs and 30 mins + drive as they closed it off. That's why the game was delayed as both teams got there late.

Last edited:
Short notice would have got a lot of people off. I'm in Melbourne so I couldn't attend but out of the Qld based fans to my knowledge only one actually made the trip down.

One of my friends who lives up there needs time off work to attend Friday or Thursday games, no way she was getting it the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back