Pick 373 (Danger Zone): Budarick, Connor
Pick 374 (Drugs Are Bad Mackay?): Melksham, Jake
Pick 375 (I Lost My Keays): Fogarty, Lachie
Pick 376 (I Lost My Keays): Duryea, Taylor
Pick 377 (Drugs Are Bad Mackay?): Dale, Bailey
Pick 378 (Danger Zone): Jones, Chayce

1990crow took Melksham

Lopos like Keith Windschuttle has logged in

(i'll check when i get my new computer running, it's decided i don't have an Office license)

There are a number of different ways I could have gone for my final pick. But in the end I'm choosing

Eddie Betts (Carlton)

I think he'll be phased out throughout the year but this is my 30th player. He's a good depth option and still is highly ranked. Plus check out these gems:

Danger in Texas

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
Is Josh Rotham available? If so I’ll take him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot of nervous AFL players out there, wondering if they will be drafted in the last few picks and who will be this years Mr Irrelevant.....
They still have a chance in the I Lost My Keays four player random wildcard raffle!

Aug 20, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Hammarby IF, Toronto Raptors
They still have a chance in the I Lost My Keays four player random wildcard raffle!

I vote for his remaining picks we have people send through their next 4 picks, add them to a pool of players, and then randomly select 4 from that. Obviously only for those that want to. Could have a pool of like 40 players and any double-ups increase their chance of being selected. Would be fun bragging rights for anyone that selected someone who does well for him.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
I'd happily suggest folks who didn't get drafted that I think are good chances of playing.

Oct 8, 2012
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Sturt
I vote for his remaining picks we have people send through their next 4 picks, add them to a pool of players, and then randomly select 4 from that. Obviously only for those that want to. Could have a pool of like 40 players and any double-ups increase their chance of being selected. Would be fun bragging rights for anyone that selected someone who does well for him.
I don’t have a list but can find four names at the end

Sure, sounds good. People can message me 4 picks after their final pick and I'll put them into a raffle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back