Position 2021 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
and Markov is a hack who's JS is even shakier.

Regarding Docherty, you're basing that assumption on a few games from last season when he still was not at his best, undertandably after 2 years off. There are also other players worth tagging in the Blues defence now in Saad and ZW when he plays there, so there's less chance he is tagged this year.
No worries you go your way and I'll go mine hey.

I was asking about this kent ages ago and only rocker_oz33 replied eventually and wasn't confident about him.

Looks like a lock. Welcome to my team you glorious campaigner. :moustache: :thumbsu:
Umm... no I mentioned him fairly early in the preseason, he's even DPP mid.
Was a Claremont stud, playing with men and killing it, a lot of us WA boys were P155ed we passed on him.

Dat booty.

tenor.gif

Was a Claremont stud, playing with men and killing it, a lot of us WA boys were P155ed we passed on him.

Clark I feel was playing Duncan's role.

So really Duncan and Dollhouse and Stanley to come back in.
Maybe Simpson aswell .

Tight for spots ..

Clark I feel was playing Duncan's role.

So really Duncan and Dollhouse and Stanley to come back in.
Maybe Simpson aswell .

Tight for spots ..

Damn, your list is stuffed with quality at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like it was only you and me then brother.

Any other team Clark would be a shoe in for best 22. :(

Everything except a quality ruck.

Yeah, your ruck division is laughable but tbh I don't know how much you need an elite ruck to win a flag. Tigs never had one, When Weagles won their most recent flag their elite ruck was on the sideline and Dogs had Roughead with Boyd playing the game of his life. A good ruck can be immense but honestly still peripheral to a good midfield, defence and forwardline.

Not sure either of the WA teams had a pick before the Cats to get him. I may have that wrong. Pretty sure both will go hard at him later this year if he doesn’t re-sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back