Position 2021 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. Although I know with Ridley I’ll have a keeper. I really like Bowes but I went Rowell -> Clark and that hasn’t worked out. It’d be a nightmare to move to Bowes and have him fail as well. With that 95 in his rolling average, Bowes won’t move much in price in the short term either.

Where do you get the kick in stats?
This week's aren't out yet, but

True. Although I know with Ridley I’ll have a keeper. I really like Bowes but I went Rowell -> Clark and that hasn’t worked out. It’d be a nightmare to move to Bowes and have him fail as well. With that 95 in his rolling average, Bowes won’t move much in price in the short term either.

Usually the afl fantasy site on AFL.

They usually post article mid-week.

If look at the bottom of each chart it shows you the kick-in (play on) stat.

I know enobrien post on his twitter later in the week.

Gresham out. Worth giving Hunter another week?

I know you have Jiath ......but I've gone Hunter to Jiath, pocketed $100K .....which Jiath with makeup for me in 2-3 weeks .....at worse he'll provide me the $$$ to go Jiath to Ridley

Hunter Clark is simply not getting the CBA's we thought .....nor is his TOG at a satisfactory level, being at Brayshaw levels of 2020

Burgess from GCS becomes relevant now with Witts’ ACL??

210k DEF

He rucked on weekend as a fill in. Scored 86 and Suns have no RUC division
Wait another week and see his role this week ......1st game when he's battling to get in the side, can often be misleading

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you have Jiath ......but I've gone Hunter to Jiath, pocketed $100K .....which Jiath with makeup for me in 2-3 weeks .....at worse he'll provide me the $$$ to go Jiath to Ridley

Hunter Clark is simply not getting the CBA's we thought .....nor is his TOG at a satisfactory level, being at Brayshaw levels of 2020
Yeah I’m just wondering if Gresham out changes things and spud Ratten puts Hunter back in there.

Yeah I’m just wondering if Gresham out changes things and spud Ratten puts Hunter back in there.
If i had confidence he would score at least a 90 you'd know he would only drop 12k. I'm just worried he dishes out another 60 and that breakeven gets even higher.

Anyone interested in Rich. Thought he looked fantastic against my pies. Going to be a headache deciding on Hurn, Bowes and Rich this week.

Has Hurns role changed from last season or is he just benefiting like most defenders this year?
He’s taking literally every kick out this year and looks interested unlike last year.
Tbh I’m not sure he did all the kick outs last year with sheppard At times getting involved

the new rules benefit hurn to a tee with the space to float and the weight of long kicking scoring at premium value! Not a bad pick at all this year

Yeah i was very disappointed with this on the weekend. Plus he seemed to switch a lot from deep defence which meant he barely got an rebound 50s (Round 1 he had 9, round 2 he had 8 and round 3 only 1).

He did have 5 inside 50s on the weekend and only 1 across the first two games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back