Position 2021 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Did Oliver go forward to shake the O'Connor tag - maybe its whoever is closest to the square at the time 🤷‍♂️

Only for a short period, Oliver still attended the most CBAs for the Dees. Last year and pre-season Stewart was taking nearly all the kickouts. This has not been the case in the first 3 rounds though. He was splitting the kickouts with JClark and a few others in Rd1 & Rd2 before only 1 kickout in Rd3. Not what I signed up for.

Rd1
rd1.JPG

Rd2

2.JPG

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
For the whole game though? Last year and pre-season Stewart was taking nearly all the kickouts. This has not been the case in the first 3 rounds though. He was splitting the kickouts with JClark and a few others in Rd1 & Rd2 before only 1 kickout in Rd3. Not what I signed up for.

Rd1
View attachment 1095738

Rd2

View attachment 1095739

I'm trading Stewart > Ridley with my second trade after reading this.

crippler9

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Really don't want to trade him but this is exactly why most of us started him and is very concerning if you're holding him.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Don’t think it does him any favours when the games very low scoring hawks and their defensive game plan

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Hai_Newman

Should I burn a few more trades and get Ridley in, swinging Brodie Smith into the mids?

Means I have to go early on Waterman for Jones & miss out on Chapman though.

Backs.PNG

Last edited:

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Although in saying that, Hawks have got 3 Sunday matches in a row, making Kosi a decent C loop when he's inevitably dropped this week.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Can someone with a few more brain cells than a soft potato like mine tell me what average the Ridler is priced at now at 586k?

EDIT: is the magic number still 5,300?

586k/5,300 = 110 average price point at present if so.

Those still looking to trade him in, like me, can probably be confident he exceeds 110 a game from here out although it's getting tight. I'd be expecting 110-120 from him to finish the season.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Can someone with a few more brain cells than a soft potato like mine tell me what average the Ridler is priced at now at 586k?

Approx 108 mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
We're going to get demolished by Sydney so he'll probably have a field day again
Nahhh will be close-ish game. We're due for a hiccup coz we arnt nearly as good as the media bandwagon....and we play better away from SCG.

Ridley will suck in the last of the stragglers this week i reckon.
Now has got to the point where people convince themselves both ways.
As you say, if Dons get flogged.... Ridley scores well. If Dons win.... Ridley scores well.
Sounds like a good thing....but thats when you know a bloke is being hyped beyond the realistic. No matter what, he'll kill it.
If you start seeing "if i dont get him now i'll never afford him" then you know a reality check is truly imminent.

Should be a good game to watch though, as long as these isolated showers are done by tomorrow night.

Wouldn't you love to see Buddy come in and tag the Kent imagine the melts
Buddy is a terrific tagger isn't he. Done plenty of jobs on...

Those still looking to trade him in, like me, can probably be confident he exceeds 110 a game from here out although it's getting tight. I'd be expecting 110-120 from him to finish the season.

the MN is around 5200 now and will slowly drop for the next few weeks.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Nahhh will be close-ish game. We're due for a hiccup coz we arnt nearly as good as the media bandwagon....and we play better away from SCG.

Ridley will suck in the last of the stragglers this week i reckon.
Now has got to the point where people convince themselves both ways.
As you say, if Dons get flogged.... Ridley scores well. If Dons win.... Ridley scores well.
Sounds like a good thing....but thats when you know a bloke is being hyped beyond the realistic. No matter what, he'll kill it.
If you start seeing "if i dont get him now i'll never afford him" then you know a reality check is truly imminent.

Should be a good game to watch though, as long as these isolated showers are done by tomorrow night.

Does anyone else remember this Uber-Premium Defender that was a must have around about this time 8 years ago?

uber.JPG

mmmnnn.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back