Position 2021 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe Graham will be #1 ruck

It makes sense for Graham to play as their #1 ruck up against a 202cm - 105kg proper sized ruckman. Pitto isn't a gun by any stretch but he isn't a spud either. He has dominated 2nd tier rucks at VFL level in the past with 70+ hitouts a few times. He would have his way with Baby John.

Graham 195cm - 92kg
Burgess 191cm - 81kg

18.13 is pretty accurate and high scoring. Let's say for argument sake it's not as high a scoring game but Swans still kick as accurately with 11.7

Thats still 28 free points. Say he has his normal uninterrupted game of 80 ish at a bare minimum, he still goes around 110 or more. Even if he has an absolute mare of a game (50) he still goes 80+

What do people think of Burgess as a rookie defender at D6?

Scored most of he's points early in the game .

In the last quarter after witts inj.
He had zero touches and 5 hit outs .

Watch him this week see how he goes.

Pity Graham not cheaper .

I have 6 defender premos, with Lloyd Laird Ridley Daniel Stewart and Short, with Laird currently in my midfield. Should I be happy with my defender premos? Do I have the right ones?

I have 6 defender premos, with Lloyd Laird Ridley Daniel Stewart and Short, with Laird currently in my midfield. Should I be happy with my defender premos? Do I have the right ones?
Pretty much, I mean sideways one of them to get a slightly better defender would be dum as your other lines must be weaker.

Doesn't matter atm

Cash and rookies and injuries

My Def premos .
Lloyd..Larid..Stewart..Short ..

Would rather one extra Def.
But that's the strongest backline I've had at this stage of the season.

I'll upgrade clark to one of Rids,Helmet, Ryan ,Mills, May types in the next few weeks if everything goes well.
Which it won't because SC loves to Chol me.

Still undecided if I should trade H.Young to Chapman or Jiath.

Im leaning towards Chapman purely for the cash grab but I’m unsure of his JS as I am already dealing with Highmore/Kosi in my defence and I don’t want to add another fringe player...:think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still undecided if I should trade H.Young to Chapman or Jiath.

Im leaning towards Chapman purely for the cash grab but I’m unsure of his JS as I am already dealing with Highmore/Kosi in my defence and I don’t want to add another fringe player...:think:

Chapmans JS is pretty good imo.

Young is out for about 12 weeks I think so all good.

Chapmans JS is pretty good imo.

Young is out for about 12 weeks I think so all good.
Yep he was highly rated preseason and probably unlucky to not debut round 1. FWIW I'm getting him and probably also Burgess and LJones the next couple of weeks. Butts or Kosi may have maxxed out by then

Absolutely terrible, trade all those hacks out.

What were you thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back