Position 2021 Defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

crippler9

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Tempted to go May over Rids to be able to built my team quicker.
We make the call after today.

Chappy playing inj.
Maybe weeks out after today

So Rids prob won't a option now.booo
Does May lose much value he beat his break even?

Going by this it's hard to say what the Saints will do with Highmore. Sounds like he had a good Vfl game but so did Long & Frawley.

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
Going by this it's hard to say what the Saints will do with Highmore. Sounds like he had a good Vfl game but so did Long & Frawley.

I didn't realise Batch was coaching them (or at all for that matter), good on him. :thumbsu:

I guess one thing in Highmore's favour over Long is that unlike Long, he hasn't had a massive flop at senior level recently. From an outsiders perspective, hard to see him getting a game ahead of Frawley, however.

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Screenshot_20210504-210724_Chrome.jpg

200 (2).gif

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm interested in who coaches honestly believe are the top 6 defenders. Unlimited budget, everyone fully fit. May looks super juicy but I still don't have Ridley, Lloyd, Whitfield etc either.

Only 1/3 into the season, it's too early to tell who the Top6 will be at this stage.

I'm interested in who coaches honestly believe are the top 6 defenders. Unlimited budget, everyone fully fit. May looks super juicy but I still don't have Ridley, Lloyd, Whitfield etc either.
Stewart, Ridley, Lloyd and Laird 100%

Then you need 2 more out of Short, Mills, Whitfield, Doch, Bowes or May (I'd be happy with any 2 if I'm being honest, they all seem like great options)

Probably Mills and Whitfield for me (even though Whitfield worries me, as he always seems to get injured)

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers

Then you need 2 more out of Short, Mills, Whitfield, Doch, Bowes or May (I'd be happy with any 2 if I'm being honest, they all seem like great options)

Probably Mills and Whitfield for me (even though Whitfield worries me, as he always seems to get injured)
Cheers mate. I’ve got Stewart & Short. Then H Clark, Hardwick, Houston, all around that 95 ave. Markov 75 ish. Playing for leagues this year so willing to chip away with replacing them.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!

So you reckon Ridley over May if you could only have one?

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Only relevant based on when you own
Yeah cause Whitfield will probably have one of the highest averages, but very likely to miss games. Given most coaches are running close to complete defenses he might be a relative POD. But also a risk not worth taking this year.

Yeah cause Whitfield will probably have one of the highest averages, but very likely to miss games. Given most coaches are running close to complete defenses he might be a relative POD. But also a risk not worth taking this year.
Reckon my CJ will become Whitfield at some stage

Just not sure when

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back