Position 2021 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in who coaches honestly believe are the top 6 defenders. Unlimited budget, everyone fully fit. May looks super juicy but I still don't have Ridley, Lloyd, Whitfield etc either.

How many free spots got in ya Booty.?

Lloyd playing well but sharing Chips with Dawson might be costing him 20 points a game.

Tom Stewart number one Def ATM.

He ,Lloyd ,Rids 1 ,2,3 not in that order.

Nah more the opinions of coaches here. Who they rate top 6, must haves. A lot of my defenders appear to be a step below the must haves by the look of it.
Stewart, Ridley, Lloyd, Laird are the must have's for me.

After that take your pick of about 10 players. After this week I'll have the above 4 and Short and May.

Stewart, Ridley, Lloyd, Laird are the must have's for me.

After that take your pick of about 10 players. After this week I'll have the above 4 and Short and May.

Before Rids was knocked the FUUU out .

He was clear number one Def .

Hope I can grab him next week.

Nah more the opinions of coaches here. Who they rate top 6, must haves. A lot of my defenders appear to be a step below the must haves by the look of it.
My targets havent really changed. Evrryone's will be different.
If i had to pick 6 from here on...

Gull Ridley Stewart Laird Mills anddddddddd Docherty :oops:

Doc my wildcard i reckon might go 105-110 from here on. Whitfield maybe as well.

Reality is though, we'll do well to jag 4 of the top 6 at Rnd 22.

The way Whitfield played on the weekend, I don't see a world where he isn't Top 6 from either here on out or after the byes when he's 100%.

Unreal ability to find the ball, main user for them and looked fitter than everyone else despite his injury.

Only thing that stopped him from going big on his first game back was some poor ball use from rust.

Can't wait to bring him in ASAP, hopefully 25-30k cheaper.

The way Whitfield played on the weekend, I don't see a world where he isn't Top 6 from either here on out or after the byes when he's 100%.

Unreal ability to find the ball, main user for them and looked fitter than everyone else despite his injury.

Only thing that stopped him from going big on his first game back was some poor ball use from rust.

Only thing stoping him beening clear top 3 Def.
Is he misses games .

Gun player tho.

If he's still fit, I've pencilled in Maynard to Whitfield in round 14, when Maynard has his bye

In an ideal world, Maynard actually puts a few good scores up, stays around $430k, then Whitfield doesn't go mental, drops slightly and stays around $530k, and it only costs me $100k

Lloyd playing well but sharing Chips with Dawson might be costing him 20 points a game.

Tom Stewart number one Def ATM.

He ,Lloyd ,Rids 1 ,2,3 not in that order.
Mighty Gull definitely being starved of the easy chips.
The scoring though is still amazingly consistent...gives you total confidence.

Screenshot 2021-05-05 130701.png

Just need to pick the price at which he should be bought...to me he's now hit that price at 562K and makes him a damn sweet target.
We all knew and discussed preseason how he was overpriced to start.

Mighty Gull doesnt miss games, but if Dawson goes down it could be party time in the Gullhouse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mighty Gull definitely being starved of the easy chips.
The scoring though is still amazingly consistent...gives you total confidence.

View attachment 1119082

Just need to pick the price at which he should be bought...to me he's now hit that price at 562K and makes him a damn sweet target.
We all knew and discussed preseason how he was overpriced to start.

Mighty Gull doesnt miss games, but if Dawson goes down it could be party time in the Gullhouse.

There needs to be a version of SC called 'gull ball' where we kick outs = 20 points, uncontested possies = 10 and every negative meter = 5 points

Whitfield doing us a solid. His BE will be close to 200, with 3 games before his bye

75% TOG last week, 77% this week. He's slowly building

Where was Daniel playing today?

Didn’t get to watch the game.
He was tagging Saad from the little I watched. Must have gone back in the 2nd half, big score increase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back