List Mgmt. 2021 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
... and Sir Dane is not too far from retirement.

... and Fox isn’t actually all that good.

The backline needs some focus.

We could be so fekked because of 300 reasons. Look at what Murphy295 is doing to the Filth.

... and Sir Dane is not too far from retirement.

... and Fox isn’t actually all that good.

The backline needs some focus.

within reason yes. Our midfield still needs addressing too. Don't need to get a zillion defenders in one draft/trade.

Someone on the Saints board seems to think there is a strong interest in Jack Billings from Sydney.

Not sure how true it is.

My goodness. Billings is a nice player doing The Banner with bedford

But that it is the extent of it - they do rubbish banners.

Someone on the Saints board seems to think there is a strong interest in Jack Billings from Sydney.

Not sure how true it is.

Wouldn’t be completely against it but at what price jeez

He is a RFA so more than likely nothing in a trade

I have no idea what that means

lol classic dumb fekk Saints fan.

Your basis for existence is a wet tissue. Now fekk off.

Billings would be just coming into his best years. Shows poor list management if you keep an overpaid injured Hanners on your books but let go a top 5 pick who is in your leadership group due to not being able to afford him.

Not convinced he makes us any better but he is a good player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billings would be just coming into his best years. Shows poor list management if you keep an overpaid injured Hanners on your books but let go a top 5 pick who is in your leadership group due to not being able to afford him.

Do not humour them. Billings would be miles behind Taylor and just about anyone on our list.

Do not humour them. Billings would be miles behind Taylor and just about anyone on our list.

Kidding yourself. He’d walk into our side. He’d be perfect on the outside kicking it into 50

No doubt bringing in Hannebery was a poor list management devision and I'm sure we'd love him to walk away from his contract but that I unlikely now.

Is he better than Warner or McInerney? Considering both of them are only in their second year, I'm not convinced it's an upgrade anywhere

There is a place for all 3, and to answer your question going into next year yes he'd be better.

Billings seems lost at the Saints, what is his best position? Every time I watch them, hes playing something different. So not sure if we want that type of player

Billings seems lost at the Saints, what is his best position? Every time I watch them, hes playing something different. So not sure if we want that type of player

HF/mid for me, but I do like him as an outside mid mainly.

the Ammos

lol classic dumb fekk Saints fan.

Your basis for existence is a wet tissue. Now fekk off.
Don't think that response was called for. He came on here just to pass on some information he heard, wasn't trolling or trying to take a rise out of anyone.
And for the record I've got no idea what you meant either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back