2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one wants to willingly give up truckloads of draft assets for an opposition player that they haven't watched for most of the year. same goes for us and other players. we all have our biases and it comes and goes every year. think we should try to pay less attention to what other supporters rate our players trade value as

Don’t stress the small stuff… every club over values there players and under values opposition players.

Ladhams is probably a first rounder in their mind too. There is a reason they are on chat forums like this then an AFL list manager

Yeah daniel gorringe did report this a few weeks ago

I can see where port fans are coming from, Luko is not yet a key forward or key back, he is a unique special weapon we have off half back and wing.

They have plenty of half back and wingers so they would want him to come in to be a CHF straight away.

Don’t think it gets done unless port give up a Marshall/Georgiadies/Butters/Rozee type player

Yeah daniel gorringe did report this a few weeks ago

I can see where port fans are coming from, Luko is not yet a key forward or key back, he is a unique special weapon we have off half back and wing.

They have plenty of half back and wingers so they would want him to come in to be a CHF straight away.

Don’t think it gets done unless port give up a Marshall/Georgiadies/Butters/Rozee type player

Port might consider Marshall... But not MG, Butters or Rozee.

A player like Luko comes at a high price. Pick 16 and Ladhams will not cut it.

Also… he was seen having lunch…. so what? I wouldn’t be too concerned.

:'(
Great time of year to be a SUNS supporter. Bring on trade period.

Speaking of players from other clubs having lunch/dinner in another city... have you seen this from Dixon's IG? He's on the Gold Coast right now.

Speaking of players from other clubs having lunch/dinner in another city... have you seen this from Dixon's IG? He's on the Gold Coast right now.

Clearly Dixon was seen on the GC having lunch with GC officials. Must be talking about the trade that will see Luko get to Port.....

Sure.... Or Dixon grew up on the GC and Luko grew up in Adelaide....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it ends up being Luko then the mail Daniel Gorringe got is right;

A Top 10 Suns draft pick from 2018 draft will request a trade home;
He also purchased property in Adelaide.

Hopefully he isn't cos i like Luko and would prefer to give up Rankine if it came to it

Reading between threads; one from Knightmare's draft.

If Richmond are interested in our Pick 3 it seems they want to select Josh Ward who would definitely go before their pick. I Could see a deal happening

If it ends up being Luko then the mail Daniel Gorringe got is right;

A Top 10 Suns draft pick from 2018 draft will request a trade home;
He also purchased property in Adelaide.

Hopefully he isn't cos i like Luko and would prefer to give up Rankine if it came to it
He can be right all he wants but we are we giving that utter ******* any airtime?

He can be right all he wants but we are we giving that utter ******* any airtime?
He may be a dickhead but he's still an ex player.

Getting real boring hating every player that left the suns right now... Ablett, O'meara, lynch, may, martin, gorringe, hall etc

He may be a dickhead but he's still an ex player.

Getting real boring hating every player that left the suns right now... Ablett, O'meara, lynch, may, martin, gorringe, hall etc
Lots of ex players I don't hate, Gorringe is just a loser, unfunniest person going around. He could of never played for Suns and I'd still have the same opinion.

Lots of ex players I don't hate, Gorringe is just a loser, unfunniest person going around. He could of never played for Suns and I'd still have the same opinion.
Fair enough, i don't find him too funny but he's split some good stories about rocket and all that over the years. He does accept he was a spud.

Surprised dickhead wasn't censored strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back