2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As I said before I would love Jacob van rooyen. Too early for our first pick too late for our second pick. I’m all for trading down if Richmond want it

As I said before I would love Jacob van rooyen. Too early for our first pick too late for our second pick. I’m all for trading down if Richmond want it

I reckon as trading down with Richmond is a win win. They would love Callaghan and we need talls. I just can’t see Gibcus making it pass GWS

Van Rooyen is a weapon both back and forward if we trade back

GOLD COAST SUNS

“They have some preliminary interest in Luke Dunstan, that’d probably happen more towards the rookie draft or the pre-season draft,” Tom Morris said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VFL Radio and VFL media are just a big club of campaigners.
There are times that I despise investing myself into this game.
This is one of those times.
GAGF Creary or Cleary or whatever your name is you prick.

this is why I’m not listening to this crap from Hutchy this year..

I think this is pretty well known in circles down in Melbourne that he will play here at some point. Still maintain it was a real questionable decision to draft him.

The Melbourne Circles is a self fulfilling prophecy that targets us and we need to defeat it.

Ollie Wines. is a perfect example of someone who did not want to be drafted interstate
Had thoughts about leaving at times throughout his career
Now a Brownlow medallist at a successful interstate club.

I am preparing myself for days of trade period drivel.

30 to 1 is the ratio between talking about trade period and actual trade news.

We would all be better off mentally if we checked in once every 5 or so days during trade period.

So, I will be back on Saturday!

I am preparing myself for days of trade period drivel.

30 to 1 is the ratio between talking about trade period and actual trade news.

We would all be better off mentally if we checked in once every 5 or so days during trade period.

So, I will be back on Saturday!
Yep i'm doing the same this year. Trade radio in particular is such a waste of time - they just fabricate rumours and peddle propaganda.

VFL Radio and VFL media are just a big club of campaigners.
There are times that I despise investing myself into this game.
This is one of those times.
GAGF Creary or Cleary or whatever your name is you prick.

Firstly hearing crap like this makes my Piss boil. With this sort of logic the AFL should reintroduce COLA immediately. Since the only reason interstate clubs can hold onto their gun VIC recruits is to pay overs. Even then not certain they will stay loyal. This will help even out the comp to a better degree. Salary cap is suppose to be even however the current salary cap is not. Too much in favour of the Big VIC clubs. Third party deals, sponsorship and freebies that are more available in VIC. If the VIC media like Eddie Mc D Head don't like it all additional value including previously stated should go to the current cap. I realise some VIC clubs would cringe at the thought. But F them. They are happy to raid the weaker clubs. GO THE SUNS.

The SUNS should be far less involved in trades this year

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah, we have no room for players. So unless we lose players (like Brodie) we won’t be doing much as we don’t have the room.

There may be a few more delistings, so that might create space and movement.

We may get involved with pick swaps and future pick swaps to try and future proof the team.

This will probably be the last year of concessions as well (though we still haven’t heard about those concessions even for this year...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back