2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how Will Day feels about Clarko getting the sack :p

Said it before but i would love to raid West Coast right now. That group has stuck for a premiership, they are no where near it. Also have no draft picks.

On a positive, we have lost big to the lions & dogs & port. and were 15th*. Eagles have got pumped to geelong, sydney and now collingwood which we won 2/3 and were actually respectable against geelong in geelong.

Thoughts on Riewoldt? Might get the push to keep CCJ as a tiger, good couple of years left up here to teach King a thing or two

Need to drag Cam Guthrie out of Geelong with money.
There’s no drive out of our midfield.

We could do a lot worse then spending close to a million on him..
Aka Atkins and smith to name a few

need to get Brodie off our books and confirm if Fiorini is in our future going forward.

need to get Brodie off our books and confirm if Fiorini is in our future going forward.

I’d love him

Same, that’s why I want Geelong to win the flag, he can do a Brandon Ellis and come over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whether or not Brayden leaves these sorts of memes haunt Dew
He'll never live the Lyons "trade"(if you could even call it that) down simply because he's failing as a coach
If we were in the 8 and looking good Lyons wouldn't even come up like this
It just says the guy doesn't know football talent(true or not) and gives the football world another reason to laugh at us
Add in Micky Barlow,TMac and 2MP as guys who had their cards marked early and hard
I also fully expect Brodie to be a first choice player wherever he ends up
We don't have nearly enough talent from 18-26 to let those guys walk
The really confusing thing is we traded hard and expensively to bring in worse players who added nothing to the list
(Atkins, Hombsch,Zac Smith, Horlin-Smith,Corey Ellis)

I really hope NEEDED players are not going to jump ship at seasons end. Not as confident as I was at the beginning of the year. I am nervous. Realise we had a lot of senior players missing due to injury on the weekend. Really hard game to watch and can only imagine how some of the younger guys might be feeling. Vultures down south will be circling.

How much longer does he have contracted ?
been on the list 5 years on good money i would think

Would he be trade bait from GC ?
I like Fiorini, we need his body in the trenches right now with Touk. So hopefully not, but IF he is, He is a collingwood supporter and he would fit in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back