Under Age 2021 Draft General Discussion

Jen2310

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns, Melbourne Stars
Daicos again will be hidden in school football for another year, I’m hoping to get to more school games next year and should be able to see what all the hype is about ;)
He was also named in the 2020 Vic Metro hub. I also he should be playing for Oakleigh Chargers next year too.

Apex36

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Daicos again will be hidden in school football for another year, I’m hoping to get to more school games next year and should be able to see what all the hype is about ;)
Are you sure about that? I thought it was reported that he was going to be playing for the chargers and he was selected in the AFL academy squad?

Given the hype around him I’m not sure Collingwood will bother trying to hide him away...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PMBangers

All Australian
Nov 7, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City
Are you sure about that? I thought it was reported that he was going to be playing for the chargers and he was selected in the AFL academy squad?

Given the hype around him I’m not sure Collingwood will bother trying to hide him away...
Pretty sure DPS means he'll be prioritising school footy and is unlikely to make the Metro squad, so there won't be much on him since most don't watch APS

Apex36

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pretty sure DPS means he'll be prioritising school footy and is unlikely to make the Metro squad, so there won't be much on him since most don't watch APS
All APS players prioritise school footy over TAC, so I’m pretty sure that’s not what he was saying.

eDPS

Devon Goods
Nov 4, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
May aswell give another 3 players from SA aswell

Cooper Murley (Averaged 28 disposals in SA 18s)
Arlo Draper ( Averaged 20 disposals in SA 18s)
Jason Horne (Averaged 29 disposals in SA 18s)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mutineer

Premium Platinum
Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I haven’t seen a large amount of the interstate guys but from vic my current top 3 are

Tyler Sonsie
Josh Sinn
Josh Rachele

Very strong crop think it will outperform this year and next year and I’m aware that’s a very early call haha
Isaiah Dudley

Coupla uncles that go alright......Shaun Burgoyne and Eddie Betts...:)

Central Districts/PAC small forward/mid in the Kossie Pickett mould...

Macca19

Jan 14, 2001
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, Orlando Magic
Dudley could be something pretty special from SA.

Jase Burgoyne, son of Peter, has a lot of talent, more than Trent and is a better size too. Jason Horne looks the best of the SA crop for this year from what i've seen so far though. Matt Dnistriansky from Norwood and Matthew Roberts from South also worth keeping an eye on.

flipper83

All Australian
Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
ok these are some seriously early names from the nab league, that i have seen play and look good, at the moment Rachele from Murray is the best i have seen, but its so early i cant make a 100% call.

2021 Pool
Josh Rachele (Murr) med forw
Tom Brown (Murr) med forw
Sam Banks (Tas) mid
Alex Lukic (Oak) KPF
Tyler Sonsie (East) mid
Sam Hobbs (GWV) sml forw/mid
Josh Rentsch (GWV) KPF
Charlie Molan (GWV) med defender
The three GWV boys were all part of the dogs NGA teams but unsure if any are eligible to be taken as NGA players. Think Rentsch has Kiwi origins so is probably not.

dylan93

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
This is the draft with Kobe Farmer yeah? Qualifies for FS at Dees and Dockers and NGA for Dockers, but will ultimately come down to his choice.

Family apparently have houses in both states and he's apparently a mad Dees fan!

rogiebear93

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
ok these are some seriously early names from the nab league, that i have seen play and look good, at the moment Rachele from Murray is the best i have seen, but its so early i cant make a 100% call.

2021 Pool
Josh Rachele (Murr) med forw
Tom Brown (Murr) med forw
Sam Banks (Tas) mid
Alex Lukic (Oak) KPF
Tyler Sonsie (East) mid
Sam Hobbs (GWV) sml forw/mid
Josh Rentsch (GWV) KPF
Charlie Molan (GWV) med defender
Rachele played like he could have been drafted this year. Could be a really special player.

McCraeBF

All Australian
Dec 23, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
East Brighton Vampires just won there 4th Premiership in a row.

There will be 8 players looked at for drafting 6 are Jets with Sinn the (kelly ) off the draft.

But players like Salmon could be anything.....another private school bonanza

Top Bottom