Preview 2021 Draft picks: 1/20/29/56/62/74 (+ Melb 2nd, Freo 4th)

Remove this Banner Ad

Crow Envy

Cancelled
Dec 2, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
what I don’t really get, is FAITH really that poor, that unsuccessful that a bottle of wine is that far out of reach?

I mean he’s clearly a bit backward, but sheesh
It’s not the wine, but when you’ve carried on like a tool and you’re so far off the mark, he doesn’t have the balls to show his face. The thing is he sprouts sh*t every year and some still entertain him. When you’ve clearly been busted lying about spotting someone, it’s clear you’re just a w***er.

As for Bernard, clearly Faith.

Crow till I die

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
what I don’t really get, is FAITH really that poor, that unsuccessful that a bottle of wine is that far out of reach?

I mean he’s clearly a bit backward, but sheesh
I suppose me putting up that bet flushed him out and now we have had 6 weeks without him here..the old saying small mercies etc

But i mean it, if he fessed up, I will donate it to raise funding for kids with cancer..a very worthy cause so he can actually help instead of feeling silly about being wrong with the bet

Mr_Moogle

Brownlow Medallist
May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
I can overlook the bullshit Henley cafe rumour but FAITH's posting in the covid thread was pretty disgusting and I don't regret putting him on ignore.

Sanders

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
It’s not the wine, but when you’ve carried on like a tool and you’re so far off the mark, he doesn’t have the balls to show his face. The thing is he sprouts sh*t every year and some still entertain him. When you’ve clearly been busted lying about spotting someone, it’s clear you’re just a w***er.

yeah but as you say, he's wrong every year and watches maybe even less footy than Vader if that's possible.

he still showed no shame when he was caught telling lies about player spotting at Henley. he brass necked that, I think it's the cost of the wine. which is not small, but its also not that much either

and yes, he's a weapons grade F-wit regardless

Sanders

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I suppose me putting up that bet flushed him out and now we have had 6 weeks without him here..the old saying small mercies etc

But i mean it, if he fessed up, I will donate it to raise funding for kids with cancer..a very worthy cause so he can actually help instead of feeling silly about being wrong with the bet
nah, if you get the chance take your winnings.

Sanders

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I can overlook the bullshit Henley cafe rumour but FAITH's posting in the covid thread was pretty disgusting and I don't regret putting him on ignore.
his worldview has always been little more than disgusting, his views on women make the average incel look progressive

cm_perfect

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Even if he didn’t want to show up in any of the threads where he has been tagged, your word is the most important thing anyone owns so a simple PM to Ctid and settle the bet is all he/she needs to do. (And maybe back off on the sh*t talking)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mutineer

Premium Platinum
Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The mighty Panthers, GWV Rebels, Be

Remove this Banner Ad