List Mgmt. 2021 Draft picks: 4/33/75

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Matty and Elly hosting Sam Berry at their home in the run up to the Christmas Break before he will be placed with a host family etc in the new year.

I reckon Matt's not the type to get offered an unturndownable over the top contract. If he put himself on the open market I reckon there'd be a very consistent response from interested clubs. Guys like Lever and Gov can get one or 2 clubs that see them going to a completely different level, so can get huge overs. I just don't see that happening with Matt. He should get his $700k 3-4 year offer, manager will likely find it's much the same as every other number he's heard. The only way he goes if he hates part of the club. He can still engage with guys, be a leader, footballer, love the footy side, but hate the club.

Won't matter if this year's drafting is an image of what's to come it'll be Luke Pedlar clone Ben Hobbs we'll be targeting..

Tough inside mid with an outside game as well....and a Horsham lad so half way to Adelaide already.

Adelaide was the capital city my Horsham mate and his family travelled to when he was growing up.

Didn't have to buddy because you and CrowEnvy kept posting about it .
Thanks Waynes ,Cleanhands ,Mutineer etc for keeping the 2021 draft conversation on track.
SANFl will be very interesting with so many rookie players coming over to play in our comp.

The way the sentence reads, you buy the wine first, then you don't read about it. Buy the wine.

The post I quoted was prior to his response to you where he loosely implied he might be. I just said I reply as I read, I don't catch up and then go back and reply. It's not hard to understand. Do I need to state it again?
Loosely implied? Lmao.

I said hed be back under a new account, he's back under an old one. I was half right. In any case I dont give a *. It wasnt my bet that he welched on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loosely implied? Lmao.

I said hed be back under a new account, he's back under an old one. I was half right. In any case I dont give a fu**. It wasnt my bet that he welched on.

This is not a statement of fact, it's an 'even if' type statement. The mystery continues.

I think you’ll find Elite Crow lived up to his word, which new account you talking about?

He can still engage with guys, be a leader, footballer, love the footy side, but hate the club.

That doesn't sound very likely though, does it.

The way the sentence reads, you buy the wine first, then you don't read about it. Buy the wine.
The wine both red and white in rack to send ,but guess what the next post was about and took ages to get back on track of 2021 draft which i thank those that did .
Anyway 1970 too good of poster to get sucked into Sanders crap .

The wine both red and white in rack to send ,but guess what the next post was about and took ages to get back on track of 2021 draft which i thank those that did . Anyway 1970 too good of poster to get sucked into Sanders crap .

lol. You were *going* to send both red & white of a wine that is only made in red

Fact is, you shot your mouth off and when called on it ran away for a couple of weeks

typical gunner behaviour

The wine both red and white in rack to send ,but guess what the next post was about and took ages to get back on track of 2021 draft which i thank those that did .
Anyway 1970 too good of poster to get sucked into Sanders crap .

tell you what though, why don’t you send the wine and I’ll even apologise once you’ve delivered

Already tanking hard
A bottom 4 finish for us is still more likely than not as you would have to think our kids will be inconsistent over the season - not saying they won't or can't be good, but it is a long slog of a season. From looking at the draft boards, there are players like Horne, Sonsie, Rachele, Sinn - any one of them and no doubt others will be vying for the no 1 spot and as a club you'd be wrapped to land any of them..although my preference is for Horne as he is local and in that talent bracket

Then don't forget we have 2 x 2nd rounders and if the junior leagues all happen this year, this could be a very deep draft pool with the over agers included. I think we will be well set either way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back