List Mgmt. 2021 Draft picks: 4/33/75

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we dont get Horne Id like Sonsie, just having read about him and watching his 2019 highlights. Looks like a classy mid with great foot skills. Exactly what we need.
Looks a bit rusty today for the Eastern Ranges in the bits and pieces of the game I watched. Handballed a lot today in the bits I watched, don't think he's grown much just looking at the stream today.

A lazy 30+ touches, atleast 8 clearances and two goals. Gee if that’s rust imagine what he will be like when he dusts it off.
Like I said I only watched bits and pieces, seemed to handball quite a bit when I thought he had the time to kick was my take.

Doesn't look to have grown any height wise?

Can someone tell Caro while there is an AFL Academy set up for SA elite young talent unlike the Swans, GWS, Brisbane and GCS's the WA, and SANFL clubs do not have exclusive rights to the players if they want them like the Qld and NSW teams.

She's become nothing but an AFL mouthpiece. No surprise she would defend this.

Not sure if this got posted here? Roberts and Murley training with us next week. Horne training with Port

Who's training at your club?

Adelaide
: Cooper Murley, Matthew Roberts (April 12-16)
Brisbane: -
Carlton: Braden Andrews, Josh Rachele (April 12-16)
Collingwood: Ben Hobbs (April 5-9), Nick Daicos (TBC)
Essendon: -
Fremantle: Jacob Van Rooyen, Jack Williams (April 5-9)
Geelong: -
Gold Coast: Austin Harris, Ned Stevens (on-going)
Greater Western Sydney: Josh Fahey (April 12-16)
Hawthorn: Campbell Chesser (April 12-16), Tyler Sonsie (TBC)
Melbourne: Blake Howes (April 5-9)
North Melbourne: Sam Banks (April 12-16)
Port Adelaide: Jase Burgoyne, Jason Horne (April 12-16)
Richmond: Cooper Hamilton (April 12-16)
St Kilda: Josh Sinn (TBC)
Sydney: -
West Coast: Rhett Bazzo, Matthew Johnson (TBC)
Western Bulldogs: -

Mutineer what's your opinion on the best mids in the pick 5-8 range?

Any with elite skills by foot that can still get their hands dirty and have some speed?

She's become nothing but an AFL mouthpiece. No surprise she would defend this.
I used to enjoy listening to her until she sold out.... & now she's yet another AFL accredited media person who is not worth listening to.

Mutineer what's your opinion on the best mids in the pick 5-8 range?

Any with elite skills by foot that can still get their hands dirty and have some speed?
See my avatar...Campbell Chesser, big game for the Sandy Dragons yesterday too. Not some speed either...top end speed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All of that and more, an athlete that footballs just as well.
Just looked him up on draft central. Athletic background always gives me an eye twitch.

But I'll defer to your judgement since I've never seen him. A lot of talk about wing and outside run. Even a half back mention... is he projecting as an actual midfielder?

That's really what we need.

Just looked him up on draft central. Athletic background always gives me an eye twitch.

But I'll defer to your judgement since I've never seen him. A lot of talk about wing and outside run. Even a half back mention... is he projecting as an actual midfielder?

That's really what we need.
He'll play midfield don't be worrying about that, with so many top end prospects in the Dragons team this year they've all got to be given opportunities throughout the season.

He'll play midfield don't be worrying about that, with so many top end prospects in the Dragons team this year they've all got to be given opportunities throughout the season.
I think what I read was VC, but thanks mate I'll keep an eye out 👍

I think what I read was VC, but thanks mate I'll keep an eye out 👍
SANDRINGHAM DRAGONS 11.16 (82) defeated OAKLEIGH CHARGERS 10.6 (66)

IN A SENTENCE:

In an unbelievably high-quality game, the Dragons had the breeze in the last quarter to kick five goals to one, and run over the top of the Chargers by 16 points.

TEAM STATS:

• Sandringham Dragons won the disposals (306-272), inside 50s (45-36) and marks (63-58)
  • Oakleigh Chargers won the rebound 50s (34-24), tackles (64-50) and hitouts (36-30)

KEY PLAYERS:

• Campbell Chesser (Sandringham Dragons) 23 disposals, 2 marks, 5 inside 50s, 2 rebound 50s
  • Lachlan Riley (Sandringham Dragons) 24 disposals, 3 marks, 4 tackles, 5 inside 50s, 2 rebound 50s
  • Josh Sinn (Sandringham Dragons) 20 disposals, 4 marks, 2 inside 50s, 4 rebound 50s
  • Logan Young (Sandringham Dragons) 17 disposals, 2 marks, 3 tackles, 2 goals
  • Nick Daicos (Oakleigh Chargers) 28 disposals, 8 marks, 7 tackles, 2 inside 50s, 3 rebound 50s, 3 goals
  • Lachlan Rankin (Oakleigh Chargers) 8 disposals, 2 marks, 3 tackles, 3 goals
  • Scott Beilby (Oakleigh Chargers) 21 disposals, 2 marks, 2 tackles, 9 rebound 50s
  • Patrick Voss (Oakleigh Chargers) 11 disposals, 3 marks, 3 tackles, 5 inside 50s, 1 goal

DC MEDAL VOTES:

5 – Nick Daicos (Oakleigh Chargers)
4 – Campbell Chesser (Sandringham Dragons)
3 – Lachlan Riley (Sandringham Dragons)
2 – Scott Beilby (Oakleigh Chargers)
1 – Logan Young (Sandringham Dragons)

God it looks like Nick Daicos is even better than the one currently there

Surely there’s some illegitimate Modra f/s floating around from his 90’s days 😂

God it looks like Nick Daicos is even better than the one currently there

Surely there’s some illegitimate Modra f/s floating around from his 90’s days 😂
I wish Mods played 1 more game to take it to 119.

IN A SENTENCE:

In an unbelievably high-quality game, the Dragons had the breeze in the last quarter to kick five goals to one, and run over the top of the Chargers by 16 points.

TEAM STATS:

• Sandringham Dragons won the disposals (306-272), inside 50s (45-36) and marks (63-58)
  • Oakleigh Chargers won the rebound 50s (34-24), tackles (64-50) and hitouts (36-30)

KEY PLAYERS:

• Campbell Chesser (Sandringham Dragons) 23 disposals, 2 marks, 5 inside 50s, 2 rebound 50s
  • Lachlan Riley (Sandringham Dragons) 24 disposals, 3 marks, 4 tackles, 5 inside 50s, 2 rebound 50s
  • Josh Sinn (Sandringham Dragons) 20 disposals, 4 marks, 2 inside 50s, 4 rebound 50s
  • Nick Daicos (Oakleigh Chargers) 28 disposals, 8 marks, 7 tackles, 2 inside 50s, 3 rebound 50s, 3 goals
  • Scott Beilby (Oakleigh Chargers) 21 disposals, 2 marks, 2 tackles, 9 rebound 50s
  • Patrick Voss (Oakleigh Chargers) 11 disposals, 3 marks, 3 tackles, 5 inside 50s, 1 goal

DC MEDAL VOTES:

your boy Chesser doing well..keep us posted if you can on him and the others that we 'may' be in a position to grab at years end

IN A SENTENCE:

TEAM STATS:

KEY PLAYERS:

DC MEDAL VOTES:

I've heard various commentators saying this Daicos is the pick of the litter... going by that list they're not far wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back