List Mgmt. 2021 Draft picks: 4/33/75

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to Horne telling all the clubs that for his own mental health he needs to stay in Adelaide with his support network.
Should be fun...

Easier to do when there are 10 clubs in the mix to pick you up.
When it’s only 2 you you would need to be careful.

Easier to do when there are 10 clubs in the mix to pick you up.
When it’s only 2 you you would need to be careful.

After the Archie fiasco the vfl really can’t do anything but they probably would. True vfl bias as usual. But if I was Horne I would do it. F...ck Essendon and all vic clubs. Good for them, good for us, see if they still say the same as they say with Archie. It’s turningthe national draft into a joke just like the competition, vic bias everywhere.

I agree, those 2 are always backing each other up. Not like ambassadors such as Mego Red and BACCS
Mego Red and BACCS are different people, unlike Crow Envy and Elite Crow ...

Mego Red and BACCS are different people, unlike Crow Envy and Elite Crow ...
You mean you and BACCS aren't the same person? Yeah right. Both only see the good in the club, both flip flop their opinion based on what the club thinks, both have really odd opinions. Its too obvious.

Some notable SA absentees from the AFL's 2021 elite Academy squad by my reckoning...... Lewis Rayson, Luca Whitelum and Arlo Draper.

2021 NAB AFL Academy squad

Braden Andrews (Vic Metro/Oakleigh Chargers)
Sam Banks (Tasmania/Clarence)
Rhett Bazzo (Western Australia/Swan Districts)
Jace Burgoyne (South Australia/Woodville West Torrens)
Campbell Chesser (Vic Country/Sandringham Dragons)
Nick Daicos (Vic Metro/Oakleigh Chargers)
Josh Fahey (NSW/ACT/GWS Academy)
Cooper Hamilton (Vic Country/Bendigo Pioneers)
Austin Harris (Queensland/Gold Coast Academy)
Ben Hobbs (Vic Country/GWV Rebels)
Jason Horne (South Australia/South Adelaide)
Blake Howes (Vic Metro/Sandringham Dragons)
Matthew Johnson (Western Australia/Subiaco)
Cooper Murley (South Australia/Norwood)
Josh Rachele (Vic Country/Murray Bushrangers)
Matthew Roberts (South Australia/South Adelaide)
Josh Sinn (Vic Metro/Sandringham Dragons)
Tyler Sonsie (Vic Metro/Eastern Ranges)
Ned Stevens (Northern Territory/Waratah/Gold Coast Academy)
Jacob Van Rooyen (Western Australia/Claremont)
Jack Williams (Western Australia/East Fremantle)

Supports Fremantle and his old man played for Port. Not much of an Adelaide fan, and would prefer to play for the Power if he stays local
Won't matter if this year's drafting is an image of what's to come it'll be Luke Pedlar clone Ben Hobbs we'll be targeting..

Tough inside mid with an outside game as well....and a Horsham lad so half way to Adelaide already.

Won't matter if this year's drafting is an image of what's to come it'll be Luke Pedlar clone Ben Hobbs we'll be targeting..

Tough inside mid with an outside game as well....and a Horsham lad so half way to Adelaide already.
It's going to be really interesting the players available to us next year.

So he'll move from Horsham to West Horsham .. lol

Why would we want to overlook horne if he is there..he looks like he could become one of the premier players in the AFL. Brave call to overlook him if we could select him at our pick as things currently stand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would we want to overlook horne if he is there..he looks like he could become one of the premier players in the AFL. Brave call to overlook him if we could select him at our pick as things currently stand
Who said overlook Horne?

But people need to get it through their head this the 2021 draft is very deep in quality midfielders, Horne might be top of the pile right now but there's no absolute guarantee he'll still be top of the pile come the 2021 draft night. How do we know Horne will be available or for that matter any other 2021 draftee unless we finish bottom again and to be honest I don't expect us to be 18th again next year. If I had to pick a player for us this far out Campbell Chesser is exactly the kind of player we need to compliment our current midfield make up.

You mean you and BACCS aren't the same person? Yeah right. Both only see the good in the club, both flip flop their opinion based on what the club thinks, both have really odd opinions. Its too obvious.
Everyone knows who I have been, and I've been here for effing years. As has BACCS. None of our posting is even remotely similar, except for the fact that neither of us belong to the Eternally Negative section of the board.

Elite Crow spat the dummy for some reason no one remembers and quit the board, and came back as Crow Envy. Not sure why.

Everyone knows who I have been, and I've been here for effing years. As has BACCS. None of our posting is even remotely similar, except for the fact that neither of us belong to the Eternally Negative section of the board.

Elite Crow spat the dummy for some reason no one remembers and quit the board, and came back as Crow Envy. Not sure why.
He’s taking the piss, I don’t think anyone believes you and BACCS are the same person.
Also elite was playing the long game with Envy’s join date of 2006

I think you’ll find Elite Crow lived up to his word, which new account you talking about?
latest

I think I'm one of the few people on this forum who doesn't have an alt account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back