List Mgmt. 2021 Draft picks: 4/33/75

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think as the Draft Night looms ....we're seeing Draper and Roberts drift ....and IMO there are far better options

So far, and it's still early days due to limited footage .....but I have Goater in with Callaghan & Erasmus ....there's nothing in his limited footage that suggest he has a kicking problem .....but you really have to see these guys dispose under real pressure ....that's when disposal can fall apart ....so I'm guessing a lot here
I think Draper will be taken early and has an AFL suited game style , hope he’s one we get

Just haven't heard a lot about him ....and he appeared on one of the youtube video's of top 2021 prospects
He's a KPF that has probably slipped down the rankings after just a so so season, wouldn't really interest us I don't think, much prefer his teammate Jordan Lukac with a rookie pick.

It comes on the back of exciting news that this year’s Torrens University SA U19 team will play a further three matches, starting with a curtain-raiser to the AFL Grand Final against Western Australia at Perth’s Optus Stadium on Saturday September 25.
The Croweaters will then host the Allies (Northern Territory, Queensland and Tasmania) on Sunday October 3 as a curtain-raiser to the SANFL Reserves Grand Final at Adelaide Oval.
The Sandgropers will travel to Adelaide to face the Torrens University SA U19 team at Thebarton Oval on Sunday October 10.

It comes on the back of exciting news that this year’s Torrens University SA U19 team will play a further three matches, starting with a curtain-raiser to the AFL Grand Final against Western Australia at Perth’s Optus Stadium on Saturday September 25.
The Croweaters will then host the Allies (Northern Territory, Queensland and Tasmania) on Sunday October 3 as a curtain-raiser to the SANFL Reserves Grand Final at Adelaide Oval.
The Sandgropers will travel to Adelaide to face the Torrens University SA U19 team at Thebarton Oval on Sunday October 10.

That’s great news

He's a KPF that has probably slipped down the rankings after just a so so season, wouldn't really interest us I don't think, much prefer his teammate Jordan Lukac with a rookie pick.
5:28 in ....Lucas Cooke

Interesting that someone thought he'd be a top prospect ....and has now fallen away
I'm like you ....really like some of the attributes of Lukac ....certainly worth a Rookie selection

5:28 in ....Lucas Cooke

Interesting that someone thought he'd be a top prospect ....and has now fallen away
I'm like you ....really like some of the attributes of Lukac ....certainly worth a Rookie selection

Lukac with 2 big overhead contested marks and slots 2 goals within minutes of each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hobbs maybe sameness but will he be of a much higher standard? If so it's not a bad thing if it means we are better. The real issue if say Hobbs, Pedlar, Schoenberg excel what happens to the rest? Laird can go back, Keays to a wing or half forward, Berry not sure, Crouch no where else to go and a 2 year deal may look really wise moving forward.
Pedlar and Schoenberg are very different to Laird and Crouch imo.

Callaghan will be gone, Erasmus sounds good but such limited viewing of him Goater we would want to slide and get another pick I think or move our 2nd up.
Hobbs is not a reliable kick but he obviously gets the ball a lot. If he's best available at our pick then take him, but he does have obvious limitations.

Hobbs is not a reliable kick but he obviously gets the ball a lot. If he's best available at our pick then take him, but he does have obvious limitations.
Nothing at all wrong with Hobbs kicking by position/role, elite by hand and a mid that hits the scoreboard.

Taylor Adams would be a reasonable comparison I reckon.

The last few times Ive watched the Panthers play Sam Skinner has looked pretty good down back, not necessarily for us but a team looking for a kpd who can intercept may have a look. Mitch O'neill on the other hand I'd look hard at 3rd round onwards, maybe not a need if we land Dawson though.

Height, top end speed, agility, athleticism off the charts, and the biggee VERSATILITY.

Can't say I can see anything about his game that even hints at a bust.
I'm very worried about whether junior hybrid mids actually translate - I don't really like that they've pushed him into playing as a defender.

Look, I'm gonna support whatever Hamish decides, but it feels like a gamble.

I'm very worried about whether junior hybrid mids actually translate - I don't really like that they've pushed him into playing as a defender.

Look, I'm gonna support whatever Hamish decides, but it feels like a gamble.
Your read is totally wrong on Goater, he's an exceptional talent.

And don't be at all surprised if Cannons teammate midfielder Zac Taylor is on our radar with one of our other pics, amongst the very best kicks in this draft class.

If we think McAsey may end up going home within the next 2 years Sam Skinner late in the draft would be a good pick up to replace him

If we think McAsey may end up going home within the next 2 years Sam Skinner late in the draft would be a good pick up to replace him

At this point, we could use anyone available in the draft to replace McAsey. He's not a best 22 player at this juncture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back