List Mgmt. 2021 Draft picks: 4/33/75

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. I did not know that

aannnddd a priority pick as well (the Gold Coast one that they traded to Geelong in that weird-ass deal for Sharp in 2019).

But 2020 was pretty ridiculous when it came to concessions.

Shay Linke showed more that Quarter than any SA mid has ( other than D’aloia ) in any game
field kicking looks iffy.

At last they've given big Saxon Evans a game even though he didn't make the original SA squad, if he's not a better prospect than over-ager Zac Phillips I'll eat my hat

Patty Cripps' brother doesn't get drafted from what I've seen, too lumbering

Sheldrick and Dittmar everywhere. Geez D'Aloia is clean

I've been watching the two games on and off this morning/afternoon.

Not sure of the scores, but in general play, the WA team look a class above. Our guys look very slow in comparison.
Way better drilled, that's down to the SA coaching panel.

Have to admit Roberts goes down my list if he continues how he's gone so far today. Needs to be more prolific than he has been
He is a bit slow?

Burgoyne is awfully soft, skirts the packs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aannnddd a priority pick as well (the Gold Coast one that they traded to Geelong in that weird-ass deal for Sharp in 2019).

But 2020 was pretty ridiculous when it came to concessions.
Cook was taken with Geelong's natural first rounder. The pp from the sharp trade was pick 15.

Have to admit Roberts goes down my list if he continues how he's gone so far today. Needs to be more prolific than he has been
I just see a bit of a plodder with no real weapons. Not sure he has an impact at AFL level and wouldn't be surprised if he slides a lot on draft night.

Both correct

Roberts goes to ground far too easy , not a dominant inside player either and will struggle for speed on the outside
This is what concerns me the most now, I think

Mitch Marsh syndrome - maybe not quite good enough at either batting/bowling (or in this case, inside/outside midfield) to make an impact at the highest level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back