List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Pick4…

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh, can’t see that happening either. It’s why I don’t see it happening.
People seem to think 15 is automatically on the table. I doubt it.
I think we should be just thinking about the best option at 4.
It’d be 4 and 33 for 7 and 15, if anything

Stats for the WA vs SA Challenge games. Interesting that a lad not eligible until next year ranked so high...Let's get in early and draft Adam this year. :)

TOP 10 STAT LEADERS
(Min 2 games)

Ranking points
1. Adam D’Aloia (SA) 128
2. Matty Roberts (SA) 112
3. Matthew Johnson (WA) 108
4. Jack Williams (WA) 103
5. Angus Sheldrick (WA) 103
6. Kade Dittmar (WA) 103
7. Lewis Rayson (SA) 99
8. Blayne O’Loughlin (SA) 99
9. Shay Linke (SA) 95
10. Jase Burgoyne (SA) 93

Disposals
1. Angus Sheldrick (WA) 24.0
2. Adam D’Aloia (SA) 22.7
3. Max Chipper (WA) 22.5
4. Shay Linke (SA) 21.5
5. Matty Roberts (SA) 21.3
6. Jase Burgoyne (SA) 20.7
7. Mani Liddy (SA) 20.5
8. Lewis Rayson (SA) 20.0
9. Joshua Browne (WA) 20.0
10. Matthew Johnson (WA) 19.5

Contested possessions
1. Angus Sheldrick (WA) 13.5
2. Adam D’Aloia (SA) 12.3
3. Matty Roberts (SA) 10.0
4. Kade Dittmar (WA) 10.0
5. Shay Linke (SA) 9.0
6. Mani Liddy (SA) 9.0
7. James Tunstill (WA) 8.7
8. Max Litster (SA) 7.3
9. Jack Williams (WA) 6.5
10. Zac Becker (SA) 6.5

Intercept possessions
1. Finn Gorringe (WA) 6.7
2. Max Litster (SA) 6.5
3. Zac Becker (SA) 6.0
4. Oscar Adams (SA) 5.3
5. Jarrad Parish (SA) 5.3
6. Jack Avery (WA) 5.3
7. Bryce Watson (WA) 5.0
8. Angus Sheldrick (WA) 4.5
9. Oscar Armstrong (WA) 4.0
10. Jacob van Rooyen (WA) 4.0

Tackles
1. Adam D’Aloia (SA) 7.7
2. Matthew Johnson (WA) 6.0
3. Lochlan Paton (WA) 5.0
4. Mani Liddy (SA) 4.5
5. Shay Linke (SA) 4.5
6. Kade Dittmar (WA) 4.3
7. Isaiah Dudley (SA) 4.3
8. Oscar Steene (SA) 3.7
9. Brayden Calvett (SA) 3.5
10. Kaden Harbour (WA) 3.5

Score involvements
1. Matthew Johnson (WA) 6.5
2. Taj Woewodin (WA) 6.0
3. Kaden Harbour (WA) 5.5
4. Adam D’Aloia (SA) 5.3
5. Hugh Stagg (SA) 5.0
6. Jack Williams (WA) 5.0
7. Matty Roberts (SA) 4.7
8. Jase Burgoyne (SA) 4.7
9. Harvey Harrison (SA) 4.7
10. Kade Dittmar (WA) 4.3

I hope we are putting a stack of time into Erasmus to maybe make Freo or West Coast make an offer on pick 4. Although I think I'd prefer Richmonds 7 and 15 for 4 and 33, If we only plan on taking 2 players in the national draft. Also Deaneus! can we get Lores draft order stickied in this thread please?

As much as many on here would like to deny it, there is a certain kind of person, especially found in rich Melbourne private schools, who think that Adelaide is a joke. There are people who will be *embarrassed* to talk their old Melbourne school buddies about their new life in Adelaide. Those old school buddies will to think of themselves as actually *superior* because they live in their cherished part of Melbourne. They will joke about how boring it must be to live in a shorty little backwater like Adelaide.

These people actually exist and they actually think and live their lives this way.

This kind of thing matters to some people. They want to be proud of their life, and they can’t be if their friends and family pity them for living in Adelaide. It doesn’t matter how good our ‘culture’ is, because it won’t change the friends and family back home.

Our recruiters need to not recruit this kind of person, because they will be exactly the ones who will want to go home at the first opportunity.

I live bayside Melbourne and my kids go to one of these schools. I’ve got to tell you there’s not much of that thinking I’ve ever seen. Most boys in year 12 I know (I’ve got one in year 12) would seriously love the opportunity and would think of going interstate as quite exciting. One or two go from their school every year into the AFL. That’s where the club and culture either makes or breaks it. I don’t think their mates are sneering; quite the opposite really. The kids are way smarter and more mature than my gen ever was. Not saying these people you describe don’t exist, probably not the norm though. Just going off what I see and hear

People seem to think 15 is automatically on the table. I doubt it. I reckon the best they’ll offer is 26.
If 15 isn't on the table, why would we do it?

They need to convince us.

People seem to think 15 is automatically on the table. I doubt it. I reckon the best they’ll offer is 26.
That's why it makes sense to wait until draft night, so we (and everyone else) can see who is on the board. And assess what's on offer, and make the decision then.

I reckon with Binuk on the job we will have almost every possible scenario covered.

I think an inside accumulator suits Richmond's needs more than ours and hence why they may trade up plus they have heaps of picks.

While most dismiss pick 26 and 28 looking back over the past 4 years guys like Parfitt, Bolton, Ryan, Fritsch, Sharp, Rivers, Gulden and just before Hill, Schoenberg and Cook while Worrell and Berry still need to prove themselves.

It seems to be a spot to get jag a smaller forward or a good slider.

Stats for the WA vs SA Challenge games. Interesting that a lad not eligible until next year ranked so high...Let's get in early and draft Adam this year. :)
Agreed I thought that Adam D’Aloia was our best in the first game here in Perth.

As an under ager he looks very, very promising. That he can win contested possessions and his tackle count is great against the best in the west as an under ager puts him on the radar for sure.

There's so many Bigfooty posters that would trade our tomorrow for today, but there's a stack of SA talent coming through next draft that the club will be monitoring.

I've only seen the challenge games and see best players and write ups from SANFL U19 games.

But he looks a great prospect for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back