List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Pick4…

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

ADGIWQ.gif

Whose the **** who rang the sports show complaining we didn't get draper and then telling the world that olgivie should have done this and that. I know this is a wild accusation to throw out ther but this guy clearly just went on height and never saw any of them play let alone draper.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Looks it’s going to be pretty hard to work out.
Plenty of candidates.

Port didn't get their man. Not a hope in hell was Sinn going to be who they picked if they had a pick at 7. He was still on the board and they rated him so they traded up a couple of spots to make sure they got their 3rd or 4th choice. To suggest anything but is completely over rating a clubs ability to get their target in draft. 99% of it is dumb luck and educated guesses based on picks that occur before yours. If Rachele slid to 12 Port would have taken him if Sinn was available.

Cornes is also old school Sanfl first. he wouldn't know the first thing about our recruits and I doubt he read anything other than he heard Port traded to get Sinn. Simple. I bet he can't name a single player the Crows should have taken instead except for talent that is second rate to the picks we had.
You may not like Cornes but I reckon he would know a darn sight more about football than you do. Love the way your think you can get your rocks off but trying to stick it up him. You loose your credibility at least in my eyes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may not like Cornes but I reckon he would know a darn sight more about football than you do. Love the way your think you can get your rocks off but trying to stick it up him. You loose your credibility at least in my eyes.

Hi Kanes mum.

This is the same Graham Cornes who gave the old 'whatever it takes' to get Bryce Gibbs to the Crows.

I would have thought putting Davis back as a strategic mistake. We could have asked 1 of the non picked players out over summer.
I think that's a good point. No harm in Ben coming back to train with a few others and see who makes most sense as an SSP at a later point.

I think that's a good point. No harm in Ben coming back to train with a few others and see who makes most sense as an SSP at a later point.
My guess is it's this xfactor he promises and shows glimpses. If I was to make an educated guess, the only reason they didn't to take on someone new would be taking on another kid would almost be considered unneeded. I think this is purely why Davis got the nod. Plus if a senior player gets injured he is kind of a break glass replacement with an AFL ready body.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm sorry bit Cornes is a flog who is being force fed the coolaid from the Port.

Port didn't 'get their man'. They drafted the player next on their list. You telling me JHF wasn't 'their man' if they could get him? So stupid.

They gave up an enormous amount to get that draft pick and then picked the next player. Pretty much like every single team does.

If anything, we 'got our man', because our interest in Rachele was known from a long way out. Yes we would have taken JHF or Callaghan if we had the choice, but at pick 4(6), Rachele was definitely the guy we wanted.
We also 'got our man' with the trade for Dawson.

Back