List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Picks part deux: 4/33/75

Pick4…

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard today the player Hamish said he would be keeping tabs on into the future Lachlan Carrigan who they really rated but couldn't pick at the time due to him having not played in close 2 years is training with Richmond's VFL team and will be using that opportunity to hopefully catch the attention of AFL recruiters.
Looks like the type who with strength would actually improve his speed.

Heard today the player Hamish said he would be keeping tabs on into the future Lachlan Carrigan who they really rated but couldn't pick at the time due to him having not played in close 2 years is training with Richmond's VFL team and will be using that opportunity to hopefully catch the attention of AFL recruiters.

Was he injured in 2021?

Was he injured in 2021?
Hasn't played since pre-season 2020 through injury and Covid.

Similar player to Nankervis, probably looked an even better prospect at the same age. Tall 191cm athletic, quick, agile, skilful with good jumps. December birtday so only just turned 20.

You'll notice Hamish was following him on Hudl back then too.

Surely anyone attached to Richmond's recruiting is a good get

Yeh I saw that and wasn't sure where to post it.
Really happy we have replaced the position. Even better that we have someone coming from a club that has been successful in this area.
Like this a lot.

Im sure some of these have moved on, but a good summary of who looks after what within the clubs recruiting

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I take it he's the former handy AFL footballer that played in the 90's for the Hawks and finished up at the Weagles before his recruiting position?

Oooohhh it's that Richard Taylor

Seems feasible?

richard-taylor-of-the-eagles-in-action-during-the-round-22-afl-match-picture-id1364239

aug-1999-richard-taylor-of-hawthorn-in-action-during-the-afl-round-19-picture-id1076595

Certainly sounds possible
No, different guy, here’s some footage of him talking about Richmond’s 2011 draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im sure some of these have moved on, but a good summary of who looks after what within the clubs recruiting

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
So that’s what happened to Emma Quayle of The Age, she moved into recruitment. I used to enjoy her take on the draft, certainly more so than the current hacks on AFL.com.au

Tigers ranked 11th in disposal efficiency in 2021 and 2020, 7th in 2019, 13th in 2018, 18th in 2017

Doesn't seem to translate to on field results?
They have a game plan that relies on rushing the ball football, not kick to kick though.

Irrespective I was referring to us making it a focus. Given the decent kicks we've drafted recently and Dawson, it seems we have.

Mutineer ..... Tex Wanganeen will get the SSP position at ESS .....has put on a lot of weight, and been sparkling in todays Sim match

Nick Martin should get the 2nd position .....kicked 4 goals today

Fejo unlucky, however both he & Tex were vying for similar roles .....Fejo will be picked up by a club, possibly mis-season

Good story for Tex.
I saw him play a lot as a junior and he was talented but lazy. Obviously went through his draft year without attracting attention.
Sounds like he has now put the work in and is matching his talent with effort. Could be a great get for Essendon.
Was he eligible for Port?
I was so confused by this post

Mutineer ..... Tex Wanganeen will get the SSP position at ESS .....has put on a lot of weight, and been sparkling in todays Sim match

Nick Martin should get the 2nd position .....kicked 4 goals today

Fejo unlucky, however both he & Tex were vying for similar roles .....Fejo will be picked up by a club, possibly mis-season

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back